Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

And I would love it if someone could give a brief update of the serial...what's happening here?? I know the current story...the whole bone marrow business...but I want history?? What is the history of Anu and Nikhil!! LOL!! We have a Anu here too!! Hee hee!!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah someone better gives an update plz! πŸ˜‰
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome Adity and Madiha πŸ€—
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Arre Grace and Maddy...I am here too!! πŸ˜† I will try to come and check Cez out in ELAS.

Hi all...I am Adity...Anurag Prerna fan...turned into a Cez fan by the Cez fans in KZK section πŸ˜† and I really like Shakti Anand...he is such a cutie!! I used to love him as Hemant in Kyunki!!

hey Adity! cool u joined too! now we will def have a blast here too!

i also like shakti since i saw him as Hemant in kyunki!πŸ˜›

Looking frwd to 11th juneπŸ˜‰

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

And I would love it if someone could give a brief update of the serial...what's happening here?? I know the current story...the whole bone marrow business...but I want history?? What is the history of Anu and Nikhil!! LOL!! We have a Anu here too!! Hee hee!!

Request yah!! please if someone could give a update??πŸ˜›

Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Gracella.. welcome here. I watch this show sometimes. once in a week or something.

i always see you posting news and supporting anu-pre jodi in kzk forum.im a silent reader in kzk though. πŸ˜•

welcome! and im harpreet. hope u have a gr8 time here
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi grace
i would like to intro myself to u πŸ˜† i actually used to watch this show ummmm last june πŸ€” when kanchi was still here but stoppped after that. so my cezzu is coming here so decided to rewatch this show...i would tell you the concept and everything but what happened between last june and now i have no idea 😊 well cant wait till cezzu gets here

kaliegh (sorry for the lambi essay)
Edited by tonyparkerfan - 17 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyface

Hey Gracella.. welcome here. I watch this show sometimes. once in a week or something.

i always see you posting news and supporting anu-pre jodi in kzk forum.im a silent reader in kzk though. πŸ˜•

welcome! and im harpreet. hope u have a gr8 time here

Hey Harpreet! yeah thx dear! i know u too yaar, liked your idπŸ˜‰

Why silent reader in kzk froum?? u don't like commenting there kya?πŸ˜‰

oh u are also not a frequent watcher|? i so hoped someone could give a brief update abt the recent track...πŸ˜‰

i think i will have a great vtime her, not only me all Cez fans will love it hereπŸ˜›!

Thx again!

Love,

Gracella

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: tonyparkerfan

hi grace
i would like to intro myself to u πŸ˜† i actually used to watch this show ummmm last june πŸ€” when kanchi was still here but stoppped after that. so my cezzu is coming here so decided to rewatch this show...i would tell you the concept and everything but what happened between last june and now i have no idea 😊 well cant wait till cezzu gets here

kaliegh (sorry for the lambi essay)

Hiya Kaliegh sweetie!! oh i didn't know u were here at Elas froum yaar!! Thx for the welcome dear!πŸ˜›

oh looking frwd to your update! thx alot kaliegh!! i would love it to be kinda updated nah, otherwise when Cez enters and they will show flashes of ananya-nikhil and point to what happened before etc, i will be very confusedπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thx!! and i hope someone else couold help out with update since sai came into the pictureπŸ˜‰

GracellaπŸ˜›

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey kaleigh...would love to know the story of anu and nikhil...i love both the names...tell us till you know and then someone else can tell us what happens after sai enters!! thanks!!