31st May highlights...JR - NIKHIL IS SICK

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Guys: the full update will be posted by SmilingStar3 in later.

Nikhil is packing his stuff and leaving the house but Annany is begging and weeping to do not leave her alone and she is shattered to see all these sudden scene and Nikhil shouts on her and finally he leave the house

Nikhil leave the house along with Sonam and it shows he is on the road driving and Sonam tells him if he is full confidence what has he done to Annaya and Nikhil says there was no other choice left for me and Sonam receives a phone call from her son and she replies,, yes "Beta" I am coming actually we're coming and Nikhil seems lost and weepy..

Annanya is sitting on her bed and she cut her finger some how and Meera enters and put the bandage on her.

Nikhil comes in the house and sees his son ( ) .....GUYS.. THE BOY'S NAME IS ALSO NIKHIL and he is kind of upset and does not want to come to him and says u did not keep your promise and left me in here alone then Nikhil hug him and he promises him to do not leave him alone never then he thinks how am i gonna hide your probe and one day have to tell you but you are too young now…. and it is his B-Day party and the boy is playing with other kids and sudden falls down and goes kind of in comma and Nikhil & Sonam are rushing him to the hospital and after the doc checking on him then he comes to Nikhil the boy's life is in a danger and he has a BLOOD CANCER and blood transplant is the only way to save him and Nikhil answers,,, no problem and I am ready and he goes to Sonam and as she weeping and he gives her his support to save her son's life.

Nikhil looks miserable and lost in his problems and it flash backs from the scene when he had argue with Annaya and kicked her out of the room.

Annaya calls Nikhil's office and someone says.. he is not there then she gets more frustrate and shatters and sets in her bed and Kishore Kumar's song is playing on the Background "

Sonam & Nikhil are waiting and he goes inside the room and the little boy is with all IV's and mask on his mouth and meanwhile the doc comes and says Mr Nikhil S your blood is positive and Nikhil says I am ready but the doc says before we starts the procedure, u have to read this consignment and then sign it and also the doc explain to him abt the whole procedure and rules and something about his bones marrow and the reaction after it and risk for him and for the boy.

Annnay seems heartbreaking and tragic and talks to herself.. Nikhil pls come back then the door bell rings and someone delivers some package to her and she opens it and it is A DIVORCE PAPERS…😲 AND she is shocked………..😭😭😭

PLS FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES....

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG 😡 divorce letter...gosh...so is the kid nik and sonum or what?
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I still belive that somehting is fischy
adnanFarz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!! what the heck is going on??? this serial when in a completely rediculous direction.
thanks for the update
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! this is insane!
thanks for posting!
rani2004 thumbnail
feeling very sad for Anu and Anuska
girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG, I think something is not right here. I still believe Nik cannot do this to Anu. Maybe Ayesha send this fake Nikhil to brake up the marriage or something else.
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the wonderful update.
👏
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
Nikhil is not a bad person
is trying to help Sonam
TrustYourSelf thumbnail