Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yizzle927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
^Agreed what happened to that? And what happened to Anu's dad and Ayeshas Mom? What about Rahul?
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yizzle927

^Agreed what happened to that? And what happened to Anu's dad and Ayeshas Mom? What about Rahul?

rahul was shot by ayesha. the day she was arrested. he died. anu's dad & ayesha's mum wld like to know . also wht happened to chachis daughter & mamu ? 😡
saimibrahim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
everything happenining right now in this show is stupid and makes no sense it looks like so many people are writing this drama and presenting to us...whoever comes with any idea..the writer simply adds it but it is really stupid plz someone take an action against such a writer who don't even remember the show from the past..just remember guyz anything can happen anytime in this like bg can turn into a murderer and meena could kill her own daughter anu hahahahhaha 😆
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lealea

guys i think this is not the real nikkhil what do you think ???? i think the real nikkhil is in london i think so but iam just guessng guys
sry for any misakes!!!what do you think about taht

I thought that exact thing when they showed him that night with Sonam in that place. But then I remembered that he only went to London for like 2 days, and Rocky wouldn't talk to himself and say "Ananya main tumse ab bhi bahut pyaar karta hoon." But then again, since this show is BSing its way right now, this may be true.

z.u.m thumbnail
what happend to ananya mom brothere where is he