Here's a possible explanation 4 Nik's son

serial_bowl791 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Maybe Sonam and Nikhil did something with each other accidentally when they were living in the same house and Nikhil didn't know he had a son until Sonam showed up? That would explain why he married Tulika and why he still wanted a kid so badly.

But I still don't understand why Nikhil needs to be mean to Anu for a bone morrow transplant for his son.
Edited by serial_bowl791 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i dunno either...cuz there's a new doctor's entry soon and he's suppposed to break up Anu and Nik's love...but how is he supposed to do that if they will be divorced? 😕
adnanFarz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ok...that makes sense and all..but nikhil doesnt know if the kid is his or not. he is assuming because sonam told him probably.

secondly, he has anuskha too. and he cant neglect one to give the other one love. so how is what he is doing right at all. neither child deserved that. and i was even more angry with nikhil that when anuskha was crying he didnt even pay mind to her. i dont know what the heck happened to him when anushka was his world. and the whole anuradha time period, nikhil didnt leave the house for weeks then when he finaly did he looked for anu. NO SENSE!! i do think though that he is dying and want to push anu away. but as far as todays episode and the divorce papers thing...grrrrr i donno whats nikhils problem

kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel niks knws tht he will die soon, thts y he setu everyth so tht he can divorce anu
gajanthini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how come bone marrow connected to blood cancer.
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i find sonum's expressions very fishy sometimes...this is all very confusing...dr. priya disappeared and i guess even aryan may not show up any more...this is bizzare to say the least....way to go writers 😆
beautyprincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am confused who is tuliki
smuk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautyprincess

i am confused who is tuliki

Tulika was Nikhil's first wife....😛

zarmine thumbnail
mere kheal se nikhil ne anu ko dhoka dene ka natak kia tha kyun ke jo sonam ka bacha hai uss ke jisam ka ek part thik nahin tha jiss ki vajay se vo chota bacha mar sac ta tha to doctor ne kaha tha ke nikhil us ka baap hai to maybe vo uss ko apna jissam ka part desakta hai . Agar nikhil doctor ki baat maan le to bacha to baj sacta hai or nikhil ki jaan khatre me par sacti hai lekin nikhil chata hai hai ke chote bache ki jaan bach jae . To phir iss liye Nikhil ne Anu ke saat natak kia hai , agar Nikhil ki jaan chali jae to anu ko tab narat ho gi to tab Anu ko zada dukh nahin ho ga.

MAYBE YEH SACH HO 😊