Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
if his son is that boy he adopted be4 than its ok bUT if he has a somn with sonam then it not 😡
Mehulm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Ananya got pregnant because of the mixup at the hospital when Tulika and herself were there for treatments and that's how they ended up with little Anushka.

Now as you guys say that Nikhil and Tulika adopted a boy from an orphanage, then maybe so. Lets say Nikhil junior is the adopted boy.

So where does Sonam fall into this puzzle??

This show's storyline is getting ridiculous at times. Either the writer is out of ideas or they are just dragging it for the sake of TV Ratings since it is being shown on prime time.
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wht? why would Anu stop him from saving his own son...even it's from a previous marriage or something..anu would never stop him from saving a kid's life
girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the info, this means no shows this week.
sweetbaby thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with IBserenity.why would anu stop nikhil from doing a good thing??and the bone marrow transplant is not that complicated as they are showing in this serial as far as i know..
tanasha thumbnail
omg i can't believe itz happening....Ok first of all where did Suman came from and how is she related to Nikhil..man i am so confused 😕
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me 2....confusion sonfusion... Can ppl please ask for proof nicely instead of "uhm and where did you hear this?" That is how KYPH forum closed.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stuartlittle2

these people are making bone marrow donation so hard it is not like that how they are showing
if it is like this no one will donate bone marrow
😡

agree with u
even kidney transplantations tey make it a huge fussss😡