KANCHI KAUL WAS MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Kanchi needs to be called back...she made the show rock...she was gr888...i don't think Sai is that much good...although she did a fine job in SAARA AKAASH...but she is not impressive this time...more she has gained SO much weight...and her hairstyle is not going with her...Pllz Kanchi Come Back...we need u back in the show...well SHAKTI is still good and HOT!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is pretty and is doing pretty good y do u think the directors are still contining the show, cause the viewers have accpeted her, she has done a great job adapting to the role and just casue she put on a lil weight does not make a impact on how she acts. she is very pretry and is doing a great jo!!!!!!!!!!
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heena4u

she is pretty and is doing pretty good y do u think the directors are still contining the show, cause the viewers have accpeted her, she has done a great job adapting to the role and just casue she put on a lil weight does not make a impact on how she acts. she is very pretry and is doing a great jo!!!!!!!!!!

ur points r correct...but i will stick 2 my statement...

rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Either way, it would not be a good career choice for Kanchi to come back. 😉 This show is going NOWHERE. 😕 😆 😆
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if only she would come back 😭