murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Aaj Nikhil Sonam ko Khaana Khilaa rahaa tha.

Nikhil's room:

Nikhil says to Annaya to take your stuff and leave from here but Annaya struggles to get the answer from him why??? then Nikhil says i don't think tht u have the guts to hear the truth… and take your things and leave....Bijii frustrated and says "mere bachi" there is nothing else left .. just go and leave and Annanya tells him what d u think??? I'm not gonna leave that easy and make u free… No,,, No,,, u're wrong. I'll teach u a listen and make u as an example for every husband and this is my challenge to u.

Amma , Bijii and Meera are talking abt Nikhil's deed and reaction and they says marriage is not a joke to keep it or break it..

Dinning Table:

Everyone is sitting around the table and waiting for Annaya then Nikhil comes in and he is pulling Anu's chair to sit on it and then Meera says… Nikhil this is Anu's seat and Nikhil with his mean look answers no, Meera aunty this seat used to be her's but not anymore and I am the owner of this house any I am the one who make the decision who sets where and he calls for Sonam to serve the food and Amma says I cooked food for our family members not for strangers and he says.. Amma Sonam is part of our family and he brings some Paratha and choli's and he brings Sonam closer to himself and he feeds her " put the food in to her mouth" and everyone stuns….

Anushka cries after Nikhil and Annaya makes her calm

Nikhil's room:

Sonam goes to Nikhil's room and Annaya forbid her to do not go in there and Sonam cruley answers that room was yours but not anymore and ahh,, Nikhil asked me to throw u & your stuff out of this room.. then Annaya leaves speechless and finally begs for the truth about both of them and Sonam viciously ignores her and it shows that Sonam shifting all her belongings in Nikhil's room and everyone including Annaya watching her.. then Bijii comes to Sonam and she pleads to leave them and Meera says something to her too but she doesn't listen to them and tells them pls leave her alone.

Everyone looks so restless and lost and sobbing

Kitchen:

Annaya is warming milk for Anushka and Sonam walks in and take the milk and instead put the food to warm up for Nikhil and Amma can't take that reaction and as she goes closer to her to slap on her face then she(Sonam) holds her hand and Annanya pulls Sonam's hand to kick her out of the house and sudden Nikhil appears and asks her what is going on in this house.. Annaya loudly says.. don't u see what is going on in this house and I am trying to save this family and she must leave this house.. Nikhil

unsympathetically says.. if Sonam does not live in this house then I'll not stay either… Annaya is shocked and it ends right there.

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks for posting...again this show is getting slow...*yawn*
doc_kash thumbnail