kkurt5 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I understand why people r believing that nikhil was kidnapped or something, but I think that's wrong. I mean there would have to be a reason for Rocky to do this. I just think Nikhil has no past with her when he was Rocky. He just got to know her after ayesha tried to kill anu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver_taurus thumbnail
sonam could be ayesha or tulika
kkurt5 thumbnail
there is another article about sonam being tulika. why would nikhil want to marry ayesha?
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this don't make sense all the time anu was gone nikhil was sad he never left the house he didn't even go to the office, so how come he had a relationship with sonam
babous_a thumbnail
I don't think Nikhil is kidnapped. Otherwise, he wouldn't imply his goal of making Ananya hate Nikhil. Remember when Ananya heard Sonam and Nikhil, he said that Sonam needs to stay in that house for a few days as Ananya has not fully hated Nikhil. Hence, based on that, it seems that that is their goal to detach Ananya from Nikhil. It makes sense to do that if Nikhil is sick with a disease and that is why he is doing that.
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the whole story doesnt make sense at all 😆 😆
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
Please carry on with your discussions in this post... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/622916...

Topic Closed...

ELAS Development Team