Nikkl knows that he is dying

Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys wat i think is that nikil is sick or some doctors told him that he has some kind of bemari or sickness so thats why he is doing all these. Nikil is doing all these so that Ananya can hate him thats what i think .

or this guy is not nik lol coz nik cant decieve anu he loves her very much wat u think guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILuvSRK_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking exactly the same thing maybe he has cancer or something,thats y he wants anu to hate him so much,i hope this is the reason.
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but if he is sick won't he want to spend his last days with is wife that came back from the dead and his child, i am so confuse, i hate this storyline, i am sure ayesha has a hand in this she is just trying to make anu and nikhil unhappy
girlguju thumbnail
My thoughts are the same. I really don't want Anu to go thru such a painful life. I am sick and tired of all the negativity.
SHWESHA thumbnail
I think writer's mind only works with negative characters and I think still Ayesha/Maya are doing this.
golden sand thumbnail
thats wot i think he has some ill ness or some problem and he does not want ananya get or something
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
Please carry on with your discussions in this post... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/622916...

Topic Closed...

ELAS Development Team