murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Tonight's episode is too heartbreaking

Scene: 1

Anu is sitting on her bed and very shattered/weeping.Meanwhile Meera & Bijii comes and tells her what is wrong as she looks very down, sad and lost

Scene: 2

The door bell rings and Nikhil opens the door and Aryan kind of drunk comes inside and keep asking for Sonam and he calls for her and Nikhil stunned to see him like that and asks him what r u doing in here and Sonam walks in and poor helpless Aryan tells her tell me what did I do wrong to you and what was my fault that u're reacting like this and punishing me as I never done anything bad to u and then he goes to Nikhil and grabs him and says it is all your fault and Sonam angrily tells Aryan you just go from here… and Nikhil points at him.. Did u hear what did Sonam said to u??? and Ahha, never come back in this house and Aryan leave the house and Annanya watches all these scenes.

Scene: 3

Sonam goes to Nikhil's room he is laying down and meanwhile Annaya walks in and Sonam is there too and Annaya tells Nikhil that she needs to talk to him but alone just 2 of them and Sonam is abt to leave then Nikhil says.. No,, Sonam, u are not going anywhere and u're staying in here and then Nikhil yells on Annaya and says stop all these "pati aur patni"ka drama "Natak" and Annaya asks him, tell me... since when u had the relationship with Sonam and she adds what is gonna happen to me and Anushka…finally, Nikhil starts and says his relationship starts right after he found out abt her death one day he met Sonam and bla bla he tells him all the story in "mute" and Annaya shatters and shouts… stop stop and poor Annanya breaks harshly and cries and goes in her room and still weeping.

Scene: 4

Nikhil is with Sonam in the dinning room and he holds Sonam's hand and Meera walks in and sees the scene and she shocks and she runs to Amma and Bijii and tells them abt the incident and they're talking abt Nikhil and Sonam's recent behavior and they think something is fishy in btw them and Amma says let me see how come Nikhil does such an idiot reaction.

Scene: 5

Amma and Meera goes to Anu's room and they're packing her stuff and Annaya asks them where u guys taking my stuff and Amma says you're place is in Nikhil's room and they're carrying her clothes in his room and Nikhil surprisingly ask them what is this??? And guess what??? Sonam comes and shouts loudly I am living in this room and not going anywhere else and Amma is raises her hand to slap on her face and Nikhil holds her hand and Annaya cannot bare the scene and screams on Nikhil,,, don't think that I am too weak and you've crossed your limit and don't think that I am stupid and I know every think abt u and Sonam and thought to keep the honor of this house and to put out of sight of everyone abt your relationship but, u did not leave any choice becoz u did not keep this house "Maryada" and u become shameless and.. now I should open your cruel drama and she starts.. Nikhil and Sonam loves each other and every one overwhelms and Anu continues what ever the drama was so far was their both plans so he can bring Sonam inside the house and be more closer to her and keep me away from h/self and she tells him I wished u've told me before abt your love with Sonam and I could leave u 2 alone and u know what Nikhil I loved u so much and I sacrifice my love to you but u??? Nikhil you are just a "Kaayer" and Sonam says to her pls Annaya don't call him a "Kaayer" and Annanya boils with her anger and slaps on her face and finally Nikhil stops her then Annaya shouts says… go ahead and hit me why don't u smack me go ahead and tells her I don't beat u and just pretend that w/out slapping on your face I answered to u and rejected u and now pls take all your stuff that u brought in here and leave and the show ends.. Right there

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
not sure where it is leading to..
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. This show is going nowhere. 😕
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot...i think there's something wrong with nik...he can't just all of a sudden start liking Sonam.. 😕
dilgirl thumbnail
i think Nik is acting to get truth out of Sonam...
doc_kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this gets silly by the day... 😡
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ithink there is something else nikhil is trying to hide
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
This is sooooo weird.
It's such a lie that Nikhil fell in love with Sonam while he thought that Anu was dead. We saw him while he thought she was! He wassss in depression! Dead! How could he have met Sonam throughout all of this? He NEVER left the house. He just sat in his room and moped! There is something ELSE going on around here!
sj3rdangle thumbnail
This is no way to drag a story... where was SONAM when NIKHIL was getting married to AYESHA...those days Nikhil was like a DEAF & DUMB guy. Whereas now with Ananaya he is acting like a Lion always on his best male behaviour, while his eyes & mouth were shut for AYESHA, he really deserves a woman like her (AYESHA)
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
👏 👏 👏