**29th May Elas Written Update**

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys..

I am back after long time with Elas Written Update.

As you all know a lot has happend in Elas, And what is that now, Nikhil turning evil, and Sonam is not crazy and doctor Priya is not doctor priya but someone else, WOoaw a lor confusing, let us go to todays update and see if we can find the truth...😊

It stars with Nikhil Saying that he loves Sonam a lot, Anu is shocked...😭

<Next day, Anu is sitting in her room, she looks at the door and goes and opens it, Biji and Meera is standing there and says come dear. Anu asks where, they says just come, don't ask, see whith your eyes, what Nikhil is doing, meera says: come, if you see it, you will not believe it. Your dream for so many days has come true. They takes her into the living room, where Nikhil and Sonam are sitting and having breakfast. Anu are shocked and remembers what Nikhil said last night( I still Love Sonam). Meera says: Look, I said it, you will not believe it. Biji says: everything happend like you wanted it, look how nikhil is carying Sonam. Anu again rememberes last night. Amma comes and says: ANu you have played a wifes role very good. & amp; amp; nbsp; Nikhil asks Sonam if she have eat enough and she says yes. nikhil asks her to go nd relax. Meera says: after seeing this , I feel going to mandir, and pray you always be happy.

Everyone goes, Anu looks at nikhil, and Nikhil makes a ugly evil look. Ananya acts, like she don't care. Nikhil stands up and goes to her and makes some faces and then leaves. Ananya cries.

Someone rings on the bell, Nikhil goes and opens the door. Aryan goes in , and he has drunked, he shouts Sonam. Nikhil asks hat are you doing her. Aryan says I don't want to talk with you, I want to talk with Sonam. Nikhil says you have drunked go from here. Aryan sees Sonam and goes over to her and asks: Why have you done this to me, why. Then he turns around over to Nikhil and says What ever happend to me is your fault, I am destroyed it is your fault, I will not spare you, he tries to kill nikhil, just then Sonam comes and pushes him away and sees go from here, there are no releationship beetween us anymore. Ananaya are watching all this. Aryan starts crying, Nikhil goes over to him and says did'nt you here what sonam said: Out. Aryan goes and Nikhil stops him and says, next time do not come in this house.

Nikhil is in his room and Sonam comes and holds his hand, then NAu comes and sees it, then Sonam leaves it and nu goes into the room and says I want to talk with you Nikhil, Nikhil says yes. ANu says : I want to talk with you alone, then Nikhil says; yes. Anu: onam i think you did not here what I said, I said i want to talk with >Nikhil alone, can you please leave the room. Sonam are just going, then Nikhil holds her hand and says wait, and says you are ot leaving. Nikhil says: if you want to say anything then say it infront of sonam, Ananya open your eyes ad belive that there are no wife husband beetween us. Anu says:L how long have this been. Nikhil says: what does it matter. Anu sas: I want to now how long you have known each other. Nihkil says: that long, that needes to know eachother. Anu says: you did not even ones think one Anushka and what will happend. Nikhil then says: How should I know that you will again dumb into my life, but what should I do, until you came back it was too late. ANu then says; nikhil stop playing and tell me everything clear. Nikhil says: yyou will not tolerate it. Anu then says, the god has given me so much power. Nikhil: Ooh, the listen: When we thought you was dead, then one day I suddenly meet sonam, I did not know you will come back, all this happend so fast that we started loving eachother, then one day we found out that you are ananya, but before that we thought you was Anuradha, (then Nikhil starts telling, anu hears it and are broken) Then Anu shouts Nikhil stop, I can't hear more, ( a song is playing in the background) an goes from there and Nikhil laughs, Sonam are just looking at all this.

Anu are sitting in her room and crying while thinking onwhat Nikhil said. Biji comes in, anu hugs here and cryes.

Nihkil and sonam are sitting in the room, suddenly meera comes and sees them and get shocked. Meera goes from there and goes to Amma, who says Nikhil and Sonam, that can't be. Then biji comes and says i think there are someting beetween sonam and Nikhil, anu are crying. Amma says, that can't be i will see how nikhil will do something wrong.

Amma meera and biji goes into ANu's room, Amma tells Meera and Biji to pack anu and anushkas luggage, Anu asks why, Amma says: now Nikhil will help you with sonams problems then why are you here, you are going back to your room. Anu says: Not, i can't. meera says: try to understand. Anu says the same. meera and Biji are just packing.

They takes Anus bags into Nikhils room, nikhil asks what is this. Amma tells that anu are now going to be here, and goes over to sonam and holds her arm and says you are going back to your room. Sonam says stop, take your hand away, how dare you, i will stay in this room and will not leave. Amma are just going to slap Sonam, the Nikhil olds her hand. Everyone are shocked. Anu shouts Nikhil, how dare you, I am not saying anything that does not mean I am stupid. Chachi comes into the room. Anu says: I have not said anything yet, because i thought all what is happening is beetween me, you and Sonam, and no one in the house know it, i thought you will respect this house rules, but no, Now i will not take it anymore. Nikhil and Sonam are just like they are not listening to her. Amma ask anu what are you talking about. Anu tells them everything and goes o Sonam and says you are a witch. Sonam says don't call me a witch. Anu then slapps her, Nikhil shouts ananya, and are going to slap her but stops. Anu asks nikhil what is your problem, why did you stop, slap me, slape me nikhil, why are you afraid, or do you not dare to slap me, come on nikhil. Nikhil then smiles and says no, that is nothing, just think that i did not slap you and our result is the same, think how. All that luggage you were going to take back to this room, take all this and get out of this house, everyone are shocked. THE END

Guys this was all.

Nadias Chatpati Comments: Now we find out that nikhil loved her after anu died. I really liked the scene were Ananaya slapped Sonam, God how was it good, I just feelt peace after seing it. And also when she called her a witch. But What will anu now do, she are getting kicked out of the house. 😭 let us wait and see. Maybe it will end with Anu and aryan are together,, who knowssπŸ˜ƒ. (Nikhil dude, i really hate you, I just do)

Todays episodes rating: I says - 4/5😊

Guys feel Welcome to comment..

Enjoy - NadiaπŸ˜‰

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back nadia! nice to have ur updates...thanks so much for such a fast update.. keep them coming, ur efforts are very much appreciated..
Edited by monri - 17 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is that how it ends? πŸ˜•
thanks for updating
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks! gosh what is happening in this show..what more drama is in store?