*If it is truely Nikhil...*

candygurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

If this dude is truely Nikhil.. this serial has gone WAAAY out of hand.. i havent watchd the serial right from the beginning.. but i watched it from where Nikhil was married to Tullikaa..

remember how Nikhil left Tullika.. for Anu...what was the whole point in that.. ? Nikhil and Anu did sooo much for each other..and then when Ayesha came along.. Nikhil thought Anu was dead.. he didnt love Ayesha at all.. he was whallowing in self pity over Anu's "death".. wouldnt it have made sense that while anu was suposedly dead that the Sonam-Nikhil thing came in.. the writers of this serial have messed up the order of it.. which is why this serial is AWFUL..!!

obviously it would make more sense if ther's a twin..

a point to notice from yesterdays episode.. i only watched it once.. havent watched it over again.. but from what i saw.. when Nikhil met up with Sonam.. he was sayin "ANU HATES NIKHIL SAMARTH" well why say Nikhil Samarth.. why not just say "me".. that kinda suggests that he's not really Nikhil..

please correct me if im wrong..

but anyway.. the main point i was tryna make is that this serial is messed up BIGTIME.. the writers havent managed to order it properly.. i must admit the show was good when Tullika was around.. and was at least half decent when Ayesha was around.. but now its absolutely ridiculous..

any comments would be appreciated..

T

x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
But if you noticed, Nikhil at the warehouse and at his house, was wearing the same tight shirt. 😆 I distinctly remember that.

But who knows, it might be Nikhil's evil twin brother. Anything can happen in this serial. 😆