Update: May 28, 2007 Nikhil loves Sonam

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS: Update: May 28, 2007

Nikhil loves Sonam?!

• Anu is walking on the streets thinking about what she just saw. She recalls all the instances that occured in the past several days, such as Sonam and Nikhil arguing in the hospital, and Nikhil claiming that he has nothing to do with Sonam.
  • She wonders why Nikhil and Sonam were together in that basement, and why Nikhil would be with another girl behind her back. Anu decides that she WILL get to the bottom of this and find out why Nikhil is behaving this way.
  • At home she encounters the usual scenes, which she had thought were real for the past few days. She sees Sonam sitting in a room playing with an imaginary baby. She walks to another room where Meera is arguing with Nikhil to go feed Sonam. Nikhil tells Meera that there is no way he will feed Sonam. He sees Anu watching him, and grabs the tray of food, and glares and Anu and leaves. Nikhil goes to the room where Sonam is and feeds her. Anu is watching this.
  • Later, Anu meets up with Aryan and tells him that Sonam is a fraud and that she isnt sick. Aryan doesnt believe her and tells her that she needs to stop being hypocritical, as at first she saw Sonam as innocent, andd now she's saying horrible things against her. Anu tells Aryan that she will find proof that Sonam is a fraud. (What made me mad is why she wouldnt go on and tell him that she thinks that Nikhil is a fraud too. She just kept going on accusing Sonam for everything. Of course he isnt going to believe her!)
  • Anu goes back home and calls the pharmacist who prescribed Sonam's pills. He pharmacist tells her that the pills aren't specially prescribed, as anyone can take them. He tells her that they are multi-vitamins.
  • Anu is surprised and goes back to Aryan and tells him about the multi-vitamins. Aryan tells her that he still doesnt believe her, as Sonam would never do such a thing. Anu begins to tell him that she also thought that her Nikhil would never do such a thing, but stops herself. She tells Aryan that the best way to find out the truth is if they meet Doctor Priya. Aryan is reluctant and first, but agrees.
  • They go to Dr. Priya's house, and knock on the door. Another lady answers the door, and they ask for Dr. Priya. The lady claims that she is Dr. Priya, and Aryan and Anu are surprised. The real Dr. Priya asks them why they are so surprised, and they tell her that they were looking for someone else, and ask her if there was another girl living here before her. The real Dr. Priya says that there was another girl living before her, but she was only renting the flat, she isnt here anymore. the Real Dr. questions Aryan and Anu about whether or not this girl was a fraud and pretending to be her. Aryan and Anu say no.
  • Aryan and Anu are shocked to find out that Dr. Priya was a fraud. Aryan thinks back at the wonerful times he had with Sonam and is very upset about what just happened. He tells Anu that this is all Nikhil's fault and he will not leave him. Anu tells him that Nikhil is behind all of this, and she agrees, and SHE his wife, will question him herself. She gets in her cars and leaves for home.
  • Anu goes home and marches into Nikhil and her bedroom, where she sees Nikhil leaning against the wall lost in thought.
  • She questions him about whether or not he has a relationship with Sonam. Nikhil gets mad and tells her that now she has a new game, and is trying to create yet another drift in their relationship. Anu asks again if Sonam and him have a relationship, and Nikhil retorts back saying that no they don't have a relationship. Anu tells him that he's lying, and that she always thought that Sonam was only part of his past, she never thought that there was more to it.
  • Nikhil asks her why she's asking this and tells her that it is her fault that Sonam set foot in their house in the first place. Anu retaliates his accusation and tells him that it was HIS fault that she came into the house. She asks him why he is doing this, and asks him what he was doing with Sonam at the mysterious Mandir/basement. He is shocked to hear this.
  • Anu goes on asking him why he was there, and hands him the multi-vitamins, asking him WHY they arent real pills. She also asks him about Priya. She is screaming on the top of her lungs, asking him WHY he did all of this, and if he STILL loved Sonam.
  • She tells him that she knows that he only brought Sonam in the house just so he could get close to her. She goes on asking him why he did all of this, until Nikhil gets angry and shouts out that she is correct.
  • Nikhil tells her that YES, he purposely brought Sonam into the house, and he STILL loves Sonam, and he only did all of this so Anu will hate him to the grave. He always loved Sonam, and he felt that bringing her into the house was the best way for Anu to leave him alone, so he could be with her. (I'm sure both Sai and Shakti drank some hotttt tea and had some coughdrops after shooting this scene. They were screaming at the top of their lungs!)
  • Anu is in shock after hearing this.
  • End
Comments: Ahhhhh. What is going on?! Today was a weird episode. Anu found all the evidence against Nikhil and Sonam soo quickly, and even found out the truth by the end of the episode. But the question is, is this the real truth? Is Nikhil a fraud? Because it seems soo hard to believe that this is actually Nikhil. I wonder what will happen next and WHY Nikhil is doing all of this? It's all soo odd and just makes you wonder! Both Sai and Shakti did a great job with the acting today. Very convincing, and danng, I'm sure they lost their voices after shooting the last scene!
Rating: 4/5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam4f thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
I am watching ELAS after long and I actually know whats happening. This drama is wayyyyy too slow!!!
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woow.. this is probably the first episode in which elas revealed everything soo quickly..
sopna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 knew this was going to happen 😆
Russell2k5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

(What made me mad is why she wouldnt go on and tell him that she thinks that Nikhil is a fraud too. She just kept going on accusing Sonam for everything. Of course he isnt going to believe her!)

That's because the writers assumes the audiences has avg IQ of around 10.

9904alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I dont think that it is Nikhil. Maybe it is his humshakal (twin)
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update.
👏 👏 👏
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think ninkil is sick and may be dying...so he wants to get away from Anu by this drama so that Anu does not feel bad if someting were to happen to him...i think he said he loves Sonum because that way for sure Anu will drift away from him and also probably nik thought that anu was finding out things too fast may know the real purpose...this is just my prediction though
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks...i dunno...there must be something going on with niks...he can't just love sonam 😕
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANKS
THEY will take a off to take rest or may be they had a real fight 😛