did you guys watch it man

ejjaznme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

poor anu stuck wit an asshole like nikil

i mean how awful he does have an affair wit sonam ....an he does have a kid ....he wants to throw her out of his life ..imean these dramas/serials dont make sence they think marrige is a game .like a fuken game ...wen they want they get married an wen they want they leave them ??? i mean this is really a bad thing to watch if your married or in love ...its really affective man ...well lets get back to anu i feel really bad for her cuz that nikil ..ruined her life ...by gettin her pregnect (by mistake but it is his) well she couldve been really educated witout him an now shes gotta leave him....i hate watching this ...arghhh😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkurt5 thumbnail
Anu shud go with the whole family to Alok Rai's house and leave nikhil alone only wit sonam, maybe he be happy
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol i know i totally agree with you but i think that there wil be another twist like nikhil's double role....lol he propably cried for a double role as well since his wife had one! haha
ejjaznme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you know i think its all sonam ...i think she trapped nikil to do this ....theres a twist here for shure