silverwing1527 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

WHY must every single indian television show have the twin concept? Kumkum, Kkusum, Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Vaidehi, Karam Apna Apna, Piya Ka Ghar, Kaajjal, Jab Love Hua, Sindoor Tere Naam Ka you name it! Every single dam show has had the same story line. Do the writers really have nothing else to write about? There technically has already been a twin story line in this same show with Anuradha and Ananya! Come on and get a grip! If you have nothing to write about, END the show for godssake and put the poor viewers out of their misery!

This show went from being one of the best shows i had ever seen to being one of the most ridiculous story lines! Its so pathetic! This storyline was dead a long time ago, they keep prolonging it for no reason.

When the writers have nothing to ramble on about any more, they take the main character that is good, turn them bad temporariliy through the use of an evil twin and an evil minded genius that controls the good character, the story stretchs further for two months with the characters and the audience in pure agony over the fact that the good people are always so god-awfully dumb, and then suddenly something happens and with a stroke of goodluck, the evil is defeated (temporairily mind you) and everything is shakalaka boom boom for the next few days, and by the following thursday, some other person who has hatred for the main characters will appear, and here we go again. What i dont understand is HOW do the GOOD characters manage to have so many enemies? In that case, how the hell are they considered good when they have angered so many people? And dont the characters in the serial watch tv serials? Maybe they should, because then they'll understand whats going on in their lives. 😆

Sheesh! Finally i got that off my chest and i can finally breathe! Haha.. sorry if ive angered anyone with this post, but this new,outdated "twist" was the last straw for me. Anyways, would love to hear what you all have to say about this, so do reply!

Cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r rite!! i mean if i was sai or shakti, i would quit the show and make a new one...

rumor has it that sai isnt to happy with the director guy.. u know wat i say? QUIT!! its a simple four letter word that might mean ur a quitter, but atleast u dont have to put up with this nonsense anymore.

and as for y i watch this show, its just pure loyalty to kanchi kaul!
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with ya.. ab mein tang agayi hu 1 hi story line se!!!!! 🤢

and especilly this drama!!! my godddd!!
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea i think Sony in general is making me annoyed...this show is surprising not the worst show on Sony at this point... 🤢 can u imagine?!
But ur rite, they need to realize that ppl are not stupid and that the Good guys are continuasly being really dumb and the bad ppl are always wining... 🤢
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😳 😳 yup agree with u 👏 👏 👏
gud thot i must say 😉 😉 😉

thn for Angad he dint do double role he was Angad itself even though 4 sum time in Dubai he acted a ssum1 else 😆 😆 but we were sure he was Angad 😉 😉

n 4 Dev he wasnt Raju he is Dev 😳 😳 😳 so u cant say its double role 😆 😆
or else u shud see both th persons at a strech like in Karam Apana 😉 😉
silverwing1527 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

yea i think Sony in general is making me annoyed...this show is surprising not the worst show on Sony at this point... 🤢 can u imagine?!
But ur rite, they need to realize that ppl are not stupid and that the Good guys are continuasly being really dumb and the bad ppl are always wining... 🤢

thats true, sony in general is making me annoyed as well. its just irratating with all these good shows with crappy story lines.

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u know wat they should try if their soo obsesed with double roles?
split personality!
lol
pskini4 thumbnail
Hi. Agreed. This soap is getting worst. I can't understnd why the makers of this serial are stretching it no end. Its crazy. No offence, but this serial had lost its charm the day they fired Kanchi Kaul. She was amazing and the role was tailor made for her. I am sure she is so glad right now to be out of this nonsensical serial. Its such a pity that this serial has turned out to be utter nonsense. I did ponder over the thought of how good actors like Shakti Anand , sai and the rest of the team, go along with such silly story line, it refelect them poorly and just making a fool of themselves. KIND ATT SONY TV,& MAKERS OF Ek ladki Anjani si.. PL sdo not waste our time. 9.00 pm - 9.30 pm is prime time and we need some good , interesting serials like VIRUDDH etc.
silverwing1527 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minal_april

u know wat they should try if their soo obsesed with double roles?
split personality!
lol

i know!!! man, i think we should fire all the creative writers and put u in in their place.. haha