Update: May 24, 2007 NIKHIL’S TWIN?!

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS: Update for May 24, 2007

Interesting Episode today...I really do think that this is NOT Nikhil!

• So Anu sees the prescription of Sonam's overdose pills and is surprised. She runs out of the house while the nurses are taking Sonam away, and tell them to stop. She tells Priya that Sonam will not go to the hospital, and will continue staying with them.
  • Everyone wants to know why, and Aryan is upset, as he didnt want Sonam to stay in the house. Just then Nikhil walks up and asks Anu what the meaning of this is.
  • Anu walks Sonam inside and everyone follows. Biji and Meera are still there. And Nikhil goes on yelling that he doesnt want Sonam in the house.
  • Anu accuses him for overdosing Sonam, and that because of him, her life was at risk, and even Anushkas. Nikhil is angry with Anu's accusations and says that he wants Sonam out of the house, and he cant take Anu's accusations anymore. He walks out of the house.
  • Anu takes Sonam to her room and tells her to rest. She goes off to get Sonam a drink, and while this is happening, Anu takes out her cellphone and calls up someone. She tells that someone that she's unable to continue this act, and she thinks she should stop. While she's speaking on the phone, Anu is walking down to her room with the drink.
  • Sonam continues to talk telling the person on the other line that she really wants to meet him and sort things out, as Anu will find out the truth soon.
  • Sonam turns around and sees Anu standing there with juice.
  • Sonam changes her act and begins yelling in the phone about her child. And that she wants her child back. She begs the person on the other line to give her child back. Anu comes and asks her what is wrong. And Sonam pleads to Anu to tell the person on the other line to give her child back.
  • Anu reassures Sonam that no one will take her child, and that she is with her.
  • Meera and Biji are talking about how surprised they were with Nikhil, and how guilty they feel for turning against Anu. Anu comes and they talk to Anu about how this is all an understanding and that Nikhli and her must try sorting things out. They tell her that perhaps Anu is thinking one thing when the truth is another, and Nikhil MUST have a reason for his inadequate behavior.
  • Anu is laying in her room thinking about how she must sort things out with Nikhil. She looks at a picture of her, Nikhil and Anushka all happy together.
  • So Anu makes some juice, puts it in a jug and goes into Nikhil's room where he's laying, his arm across his face.
  • Anu calls for him, and tries to speak to him, but Nikhil angrily gets up and tells her that he doesnt want to hear her false accusations and lectures. He tells her that he's tired of her and how she's causing a drift hin their relationship. He goes on saying that she's always controlling him and does what SHE wants. When she wants him to smile she makes him smile, when she wants him to laugh, he has to laugh. He goes on with this saying that she never thinks about his feeling, and he doesnt want to talk to her.
  • Anu tries to explain, but he grabs his jacket rapidly, knocking over the picture of Anu, Nikhil and the baby. Anu is upset to see this and Nikhil looks back at the picture, and agrily walks away.
  • Anu lays in bed and starts thinking about the past incidents that occured between her and Nikhil and thinks about all the good times they had.
  • The next day Anu is playing with Anushka and Sonam walks in and asks Anu if she could play with the baby. Anu is hesitant, but says sure. Sonam starts to play with the baby claiming that it is her child. Finally, Anu tells Sonam that she should go rest Sonam agrees and tells says bye to the baby, calling her by her name! Anu finds this a little odd, because Sonam never knew Anushka's name before, as she always thought the baby was hers.
  • Sonam realizes her mistake and hastily leaves from there.
  • Sonam is back in her room, with the door closed. She calls back the person and telling them that she NEEDS to meet them immediately, before Anu suspects her behavior. She tells him that Anu is begin to suspect that something is up.
  • Anu walks and hears everything behind the door. Sonam continues on telling the person that she will try her best to get out of the house and meet them at the same place they always meet.
  • Anu is surprised to hear this and kind of pushes the door, Sonam hears this and is scared. Anu scurries from there.
  • Later, Sonam goes out, and tries to catch a riskshaw or a taxi. She has a scarf tied around her head. Finally, a riskshaw comes and she gets on. They leave, and Anu is sitting in her car.
  • Anu follows Sonam to the mysterious place, and it leads her to a shabby basement or storage area.
  • She hears echoes and voices. It is Sonam and a man. Sonam tells the man that she cannot go on with this act and that Anu is may find out the truth any minute.
  • Anu tries to follow the voices, and looks everywhere. The man starts talking asking Sonam to please continue on with the act for a few more days, as Anu and Nikhil's relationship has finally gotten worse, and almost corrupted.
  • He tells her that Anu hates Nikhil sooo much now that she doesnt even want to look at him. Their plan is successful. Nikhil and Anu's relationship has gone down the drain.
  • Anu finally trails the voices and sees Sonam talking to the man. The man goes on saying that Anu and Nikhil Summarth's relationship has turned into hatred, and if Sonam continues for a few more days, their plan will be successful, and Anu will be broken.
  • Finally, they show NIKHIL as the man who was speaking.
  • Nikhil goes on saying that Anu is unaware of the truth. She only sees love, but she doesn't see the hatred, she doesnt see the dark truth, and pretty soon, she will. She will see the true side of Nikhil Summarth, and their plan will work out.
  • Anu is in ecstatic shock. She backs away and puts her hand to her head, her knees become knobby and she is unable to walk.
  • She falls to the ground in a deep state of shock.
  • End
Comments: Okay, guys, I am fully convinced now that this is NOT Nikhil. It is his twin. It does not sound like Nikhil at all, and the way Nikhil was talking at the end of the episode, it really seemed like this guy was someone else. Sonam's behavior was obviously very suspicious, because she was acting pretty sane, and who knew she had a cell phone? Nikhil was being rude as usual, and Anu finally decided that maybe she should give Nikhil a chance. I DOOOO think that this is an act. This is not Nikhil. I think that maybe Ayesha or someone sent these creeps to take over Anu and the REAL Nikhil's life. I think that maybe Nikhil is tied up somewhere. Maybe he went to LONDON for this. And then the twin Nikhil took over? Haha. Okay, I'm thinking far ahead, but what do you all think? You can also discuss the Nikhil situation in this thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=622916
Rating: 4/5
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for da update.. so is sonam jus actin 😕 😕
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... I also doubt it is Nikhal... 🤔
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i cannot believe that someone can produce the painting multiple times the same exactly way...there has to be a flaw somewhere in teh painting but sonum painted like a xerox copy...this is weird...it might be ok if she were really sick. But no sane guy can do this kind of painting in my opinion...not even Michael Angelo..hahaha...oh well!!! 😆
ladkiaishu thumbnail
i truly agree that nikhil got tied up somewhere. The nikhil that we have been seeing at their house is his humshakal, :)
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u know i was thinking the same thing...
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks
i hate this drama

i think Nikhil is suffering from life threaten disease

Edited by akash99 - 17 years ago
supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update 😊
adnanFarz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt want to creat a topic for this comment..but OMG!! what the heck is going on in this serial. now either he is dying or has a twin?? so why did nikhil say he didnt want to lose his wifes trust...yet now he wants her to leave? i donno this serial has just lost it all. 😭 but i am still glued to it??? 😕 i really hope its not nikhil and some other idiot and ANU loses face. i dont care whether my husband did wrong with another women, i would not on my life bring her into my house with me there. 😡
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you very much for the update 😳