24th May written Update-Nikhil turns evil

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

24th May Elas written Update..

Guys I did only watch the last part of it, so here is the update of the last part.

Anuare crying because Nikhil don*t want to talk with her, There are playing a sad song in the background.

Next day Sonam comes and says she want to hold >the baby, when she are going she says Bye >ANushka. ANu gets shocked. And Sonam leaves.. Because ANy now that Sonam can't say ANushka, because sonam think anushka is her baby, so she will call her baby...

ANu follwes Sonam into her room, her she listen that sonam is talking with someone, and says she can't play this drama anymore and she want to meet him.

ANu followes Sonam. And comes to a place, her she can't see sonam only hear voixes, ..

Sonam says: I can't play this act longer, the guy says, jus a little bit more, Now ananaya hates Nikhil Summert so much that it will takes years before, she will love him again. ANu sees sonam and sess they guy is none other than NIKHIL SUMMERT. Nikhil says Sonam plzz do it for me, we are so close for the ending of our plane. Sonam says yes. ANu are shattered and shocked. The episode ends on her shcoking face.

I don't now if the guy was Nikhil. I mean, why did he says NIKHIL SUMMERT and not that anu hates me a lot..πŸ˜•

I have not seen the first part, so if anyone posts it then can you plzz add it to this Maha...

thanx enjoyπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
but what is this?????????????????????
i'm shocked to read this πŸ˜• 😑
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Hmmmm, What game are Nikhil and Sonam playing?
shoppingg thumbnail
i just got a feeling that may be now nikhil will say that he wanted to take some kind of revenge from anu's family that's why he was planning all that .
may ba we will see that nikil is behind everything that had happened until now. shocking but let's see.
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this doesnt make any sense..
y would nick want sonam to do all this???
y dos he want to get rid of her?/
i think nick has a twin for sure now..
i mean the way he used to love anu n all i dont think someone can change like this suddenly..unless ofcours if he has split personality
shoppingg thumbnail
another thought is nikil is in QAID somewhere and this is someone else iunder his mask playing a game for some reason. πŸ˜•
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yah...this does not make sense at all...also how can Sonum reproduce the painting of the house pixel to pixel...i dont think this is possible

must be some twin or someone with same face...after Anu/Anuradha, it is i guess nik's turn to do twin role πŸ˜†
queenru7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bystander

yah...this does not make sense at all...also how can Sonum reproduce the painting of the house pixel to pixel...i dont think this is possible

must be some twin or someone with same face...after Anu/Anuradha, it is i guess nik's turn to do twin role πŸ˜†

i am 100% sure this is what is gonna happen now. Actually i was thinking the same. I mean they are done with everyone 's bad time and now its Nik's turn. so a twin of his is on the way and his name is actually rocky. and everyone will mistake him for nik's.

shoppingg thumbnail

Originally posted by: bystander

i like thatπŸ˜†

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think nikhil has a twin rite now cuz y wud nikhil do dat he luvz ananya a LOT! i don't get it...mayb its a new twist... πŸ˜•