Please take Note and be cautioned

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello All Including Channell Moderators

I am Aware That (link of another forum removed by mod) videos / Links are not allowed to be posted but still few do. I would Like to caution all with regard to (link of another forum removed by mod) / site. It is under reconstruction and Also Virus infected, a virus by name "TROJAN.CM" gets downloaded along with the video. Not many antivirus software detect nor define this virus, as many use norton antivirus software, which does not define the said virus. I myself lost few important files and also my internet modem connection software got corrupted. In the process of rectifying my computer it took two days in formating my disk and made my pocket lighter by few hundred bucks. So Please it is our responsibility to post only Safe Videos and Links. I hope the Moderators over here will caution and guide Persons with more informations.

I have no intentions of hurting any one's sentiments nor speak ill of anything. Just I want the well being of this forum and those who use this forum.

Thank You

Edited by buttercup - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know your intention is not wrong, but we need to edit your post coz it has url of another forum, which is in a way publicity for another forum.

Which we do not allow anyhow. When you write site name for members info, it gives a chance to members to join those forums, which is not allowed here.

So im sorry but i have to edit your post.

And to those of all who post videos from other sites, will be warned if they do not stop it.

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know your intention is not wrong, but we need to edit your post coz it has url of another forum, which is in a way publicity for another forum.

Which we do not allow anyhow. When you write site name for members info, it gives a chance to members to join those forums, which is not allowed here.

So im sorry but i have to edit your post.

And to those of all who post videos from other sites, will be warned if they do not stop it.

[/QUOTE]

Hello No Probs there, and if you really observed, closely there was not any pubilicity for another forum involved, infact was cautioning against the use of that particular mentioned site and it had viruses emanicating from there that it self is bad pubilicity. Anyway I look at it differently. Sorry . And As I said , my intentions are good.

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manzz

Hey there, I know you were not giving publicity to another forum, but as per our rules we are not allowed to have other forum links shown in posts 😊

Word Count: 0