ELAS Written Update Schedule

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Moderator's Note:
Friends, please make sure you inform the development team and the updater for the day before posting any update so that there is no confusion and yours or the updater's efforts don't go to waste... Thanks for your co operation

Hello Friends,

There has been a little confusion regarding written updates for the past few days so I thought I'd let you all know the schedule of updates for ELAS:

Monday: smilingstar3

Tuesday: Murwareed

Wednesday: smilingstar3

Thursday: smilingstar3

The updates will be posted according to US time, so please be a little patient... Also, if anyone is interested in updating, drop me a PM and we'll try to give you a chance as well... As always, updates from anyone are most welcome but it would be great if you inform the development team and the updater for the day before you post it...

Thank you all...

ELAS Development Team...

Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thnks Maha, we really needed this... 😛
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow! that smiling star person does a lot of updates!! i feel sympathetic for her, as it must be a lot of hard work!!
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minal_april

wow! that smiling star person does a lot of updates!! i feel sympathetic for her, as it must be a lot of hard work!!

😊 thanks waiting for the update
6508 thumbnail
Yes Most of us are ahead of USA, so i guess we will all have to wait to see the show 😆 rather than reading the update before we see it, like i do 😆 😳

Anyways thanks Maha and everyone who wrotes the Updates. 😳
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anon

Yes Most of us are ahead of USA, so i guess we will all have to wait to see the show 😆 rather than reading the update before we see it, like i do 😆 😳

Anyways thanks Maha and everyone who wrotes the Updates. 😳

Hahaha, yeahh I'm sorry about that! But the good thing is that Muraweed offered to cover some highlights before we actually see the show! Andddd, I try my best to update earlier if the video is posted early in this forum! And hopefully, if that's the case, then by next week I'll probably be able to post it super early! But otherwise, Muraweed will probably cover the highlights, and I'll go more in depth. 😃
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PUNAMBEN

WAY IS NOT COME ELAS VIDEO

ELAS is not being aired this week...