murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

With a respet to our regular updaters

as usual starts with the recap from the last show that Sonam holds on Anushk.

Meera, Chachi and Bijii are worrying abt Anushka

Terrace:

Nikhil walks slowly towards Sonam and says.. Sonam I love u more than Anu and I promise u to never leave u alone and poor Sonam belived in his words and Anu slowly gets near to Sonam and sudden grabs Anushka from her and give her to Nikhil and Sonam watches them and cries...

House:

Nikhil comes inside with Anushka and in a later Anu and Sonam enters inside and every one is upset with Sonam's behave. As everyone looks not happy with Anu.. in a later Anu talks to herself and says ...i know i did a big mistake and i've should listen to others abt Sonam and she gets more danger as well as for Anushka.. then Bijii asks Anu what r u thinking of?? she says..I have to take Sonam to the hospital and let me go and talk to the doc abt her and she goes to her room and calls the doc and tells her all abt what she did... the doc surprises and says.. i know she is sick but not danger and Priya tries to keep Sonam in the house untill she remembers all her past but Anu does not get agree

Sonam is asleep in her bed and Anu goes out and calls Doc and tells her abt how she reacts with Anushka.. and Doc says I don't believe this coz Sonam loves kids and she tells Anu don't u think she overdose on her tablets.. Anu says no way, coz I myself give her tablets on time and the doc still gets disagree with Anu.

Anu goes upstairs and to the room where she left her bottle in the cupboard and she opens it and the bottle is full of pills I think she counts it as "35" and she surprises and as she thinks the bottle should have less amt.. then she says someone must overdose to her who???

Living room:

Shows that the ambulance is reaches and 2 nurses along with the doc comes in the house to take Sonam to the hospital and Anu brings her in the living room and Sonam sees everyone quite and she asks what is going on?? Then the doc says let's go to the hospital and Aryan is there too then she goes to Nikhil and begs him Rocky pls tell them that I can't go with them and I want to stay in here then she goes inside the room and locks the door from inside and Aryan and Priya nocks the door to open Sonam does not listen and Nikhil goes frustrate and walks fast towards the door and hit the door hardly and shouts open the door u cannot stay in my house and tells Aryan she does not need any pity to leave the house and finally he opens the door and goes inside and pulls Sonam's hand but Aryan comes and says leave her with me and some how he makes her to leave out and the nurses take her out

Anu stands near the door and Nikhil with his anger passes by and stops for a sec and Anu abt to talk to him.. he looks at her and ignores her. Meanwhile some unidentified man enters and asks for the medicine money and Meera asks him what money?? Anu come closer and asks him d u have any document and the guy goes and gets the prescription and when she looks.. it was Sonam's tablets and she says.. some one overdose her???? And she shocks.. and it ends right there.

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much.. yay i m d first one to thank
salu89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much. now what game is this? 😕
Miggi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnxxxx....man diz serial iz gettin worse den helll 😕 😕
apajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks

What does it mean someone is trying to over dose her?
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 Thanx for the update 👏
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
this shaw is confusing
Edited by akash99 - 17 years ago