murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

The episode starts with the last show that Nikhil locks Anu in the room and drags Sonam out of the house. Everyone hears Sonam screaming and are shocked to see Nikhil treat Sonam so brutally. Anu tries hard to get out of the room and forces her and he pushes her in the car but she still struggles to run away and he slaps on her face and she faints and sudden Annanya stops front of his car and says.. leave her back and Nikhil says go away from my way and do not block me and Nikhil says this girl cannot stay in my house anymore and Nikhil reverse his car and still Annaya stands in the middle of the road and finally bring Sonam again to the house and Chachi starts why Sonam came back in the house and Bijii & Meera seems upset and they're against Nikhil's behavior towards Sonam why he treated her like that..

Nikhil calls the guy who was in the old house and watching them before the guy with eye glasses (Dave) name and he tells him he cannot bare of Sonam's presence in his house and the guy tells him he also waited for them and tells him do not worry, I'll take care of her

Amma comes to Nikhil and tries to give him some suggestion abt Sonam why is he treating Sonam brutally and Nikhil yells on her and tells her I respect you and pls stay out of this issue and don't make me to shout on you and you're not my real mother u just raised me and u don't have any rights to tell me what to do and if you're not happy in here u're free to leave this house and he kind of loudly says... u all people in this house listen... if anyone not happy in here or with me.... u may leave this house now and Amma shocks and replies to Nikhil... thank you.. for telling me the truth abt my relation with you and this house for (pachees) saal. and she cries & gets very upset and she is abt to leave the house and she tells Bijii tht why Nikhil treated her poor and later Bijii and Meera make her calm and goes back to her room

Aryan comes to see Sonam and the doc is there too and meanwhile Nikhil with his anger walks in and shouts on Aryan why you are in here and don't make any excuses to come in my house and if u really love her then why don't u take her from here and Aryan leave.

Shows that Anushka is missing from her room and Anu run and shouts for Nikhil if any one seen her and finally the Gardner says yes, he saw Sonam with Anushka walking outside (kidnapping Anushka) ??? and Anu runs to Nikhil and pleads to go after her and Nikhil says in one condition, I'll bring Anushka home and in returns you have to take Sonam back to the hospital and Anu does not have any choice to deny.. they both runs out side and shows that Sonam has Anushka and Nikhil yells on her Sonam bring Anushka in here and Sonam holds her and says no,,, yeh mere bachi hai… I can't give to you… Anu and Nikhil watches her and they're restless and as Nikhil is walking closer to Sonam … she takes back steps Sonam on the terrace.Everyone is terrified as Sonam threatens to throw away Anoushka.…

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the written Update 😊
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is going out of control. First Tulika, then Ayesha, now sonam. Why don't Anu understands that this is all plan to separate them. 😡
cuteangel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for your hard work
naureen007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!!!!haha 😳

Word Count: 1

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Serves Anu right for bringing Sonam into her house. Thanks for the update. 😊
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
now what? are they going to kill anushka too...OMG ...give me a break here!!!!
what a dumb story line...hope anu realises what is happening
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update 😊 😊 😊
nousheengeorge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur great update