Brief Update: May 21, 2007 COMEDY SHOW

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS Brief Update: May 21, 2007

If you guys enjoy comedies...then you'll definately get a laugh out of this episode.
It was hilarious, in so many ways. Reminded me of Spongebob Square Pants!

• So Anu brings Sonam to the house, and Nikhil asks her why in the world she brought Sonam. Anu tells the family that Sonam really needs their support right now, and it is Nikhil's fault that Sonam is going through this.
  • Nikhil yells at Anu telling her that there is no way in hell that Sonam will stay with them. Sonam is excited to see "Rocky" and tells him that she wants to be with him.
  • After constant arguing, Anu tells Nikhil that no matter what, Sonam will stay with them. (Yep, Anu is going to regret this. Just like the whole Ayesha situation. I swear, is their house a hotel or a homeless shelter or something?)
  • Nikhil yells at Sonam for not staying here, and she faints.
  • Priya, Aryan, Chachi, and Anu are in the bedroom, while Priya is checking up Sonam. She tells Anu that Sonam will need rest. Aryan tells Priya that he cant see her like this and wants to take her home. Anu tells him that Sonam doesnt remember him so she'll have to stay here with Rocky. Aryan is upset. Priya tells Anu that Sonam can stay with them as long as Nikhil is okay with it. Anu says that Nikhil will be fine.
  • Meera and Anu are in a room and Meerea tells Anu to give Nikhil a chance. Anu tells her that she cant, as Nikhil ruined the poor girl's life, and Sonam cannot leave until she's cured.
  • Everyone is eating dinner, and Nikhil walks in asking where Anu is. Chachi tells him that Anu has been with Sonam for hours. Finally, Sonam and Anu walk in the dining room, and Anu tells Sonam to go sit with her Rocky. Nikhil is shocked. (Goodness, Anu, you're insane.)
  • Sonam excitedly sits with her Rocky and wants Nikhil to feed her. Nikhil says that he will not feed her. Never in his life. He tells her that he is Nikhil Sumarth, not Rocky. And his wife is Ananya Samarth, and his daughter is Anushka Samarth.
  • Sonam gets upset and pulls the table cloth out yanking everything along with it. All the food, everything. She cries that Rocky is hers.
  • Everyone is in shock, including Anu. Sonam says that she will not eat until Rocky feeds her. Anu tells her she she must take medicine and eat. Sonam says no.
  • Anu is reassures Sonam that only Rocky will feed her. She also tells Sonam that she has no relation with Rocky, she doesn't love him, and that Rocky is only hers. Everyone is shocked to hear this. (Anu, you've gone insane. I suspect we'll see you bawling like a baby about how you lost your loveeee in just a few episodes...)
  • Nikhil is upset in his room and Chachi goes up to him and goes on saying that she doesnt understand why Anu is behaving this way, and how a wife could allow her husband to be with another woman.
  • Then, Anu comes in, with plates, and tries to give it to Nikhil, telling him to go feed Sonam. Nikhil stares at her like she's crazy, and says no. Anu still has the plate towards Nikhil. Angrily, Nikhil shoves the plates out of her hand and they shatter to the ground. (This scene was hilarious and classic. I loveeed Nikhil's acting tonight! It was great! And the way he flicked the plate out of Anu's hand....splendid!)
  • This doesnt stop expressionless Anu, as she returns with another plate and tries to give it to him. Nikhil is shocked with her behavior, and shoves off this plate too. (Both Anu and Nikhil's acting was great, but you guys will laugh and Anu's behavior, and hate it at the same time!)
  • Anu COMES BACK! With ANOTHER tray of food! This time Nikhil angrily leaves the room! Chachi looks dumbstruck, but Anu remains stiff and stubborn. (It's like those cartoons, where the annoying characters keep bugging the good characters, and no matter where they go, the annoying characters appear! Creepy!)
  • Chachi comes out and sees Nikhil standing in the hall looking at a table filled with several plates of food.
  • Anu comes and tells Nikhil that no matter how much food is left, he will be the one to feed Sonam. Furiously, Nikhil grabs a tray and goes off to feed Sonam. (Talk about stubborn! Goodnesssss gracious! Poor Nikhil. Bet he regrets his marriage now!)
  • He goes to the room and Sonam is very happy. He hesitently feeds her food. Anu walks in while this is happening. Sonam is very happy that he is feeding her, saying that they wil share the food. Finally, Sonam tries to feed Nikhil, but he's says no.
  • Anu sees this and has flashbacks of the time when Nikhil would feed her food. (Okay, so why are you all sad now, Anu? You're the one who is causing all of this disruption! And now you're all sad, thinking of the times Nikhil fed you??? Eeeesh. Make up your mind!)
  • Sonam seese Anu standing there and cries out her name. Nikhil sees this, and walks away, stops and tells Anu that she will regret what she's doing.
  • While everyone is sleeping, Nikhil is in his bed, and is thinking about when Anu slapped him in the hospital, when she brought him home, and when she accused him for hurting Sonam. He gets out of bed, and locks Anu's door.
  • The he goes to Sonam's room and wakes her up. Sonam is happy to see him. He tells her to come with him. She asks where they are going and he says out for a stroll. She asks where they will stroll off to, and he says the hospital. She gets scared and says that she wont go and starts to scream. He drags her out of the room and she's screaming for him to leave her alone.
  • The uproar causes the family to come out, such as Chachi, Meera, Biji, and Amma. Nikhil tries to drag Sonam out, but Meera tries to stop him, and tells him to leave the poor girl alone.
  • Anu here's the uproar and tries to get out of the room.
  • Everyone is trying to stop Nikhil.and Meera and Biji hold on to Sonam. But Nikhl pulls Sonam away, knocking over Biji. (Okay, guys, this part was kinda funny. I know that's cruel. But the way it was shot...well, yeah. I guess the actress who plays Biji wanted some time off of her role!)
  • Anu is in her room knocking furiously for Nikhil to let her out.
  • End
Comments: Hahaha. So I wont be surprised if the ratings of this show have dropped. Today's episode was a comedy show! Sonam was crazy in this episode. And Anu. Oh goodness, that woman is as stubborn as a rock. Seriously. She kept harassing poor Nikhil to go feed that crazy Sonam. I loved how Nikhil told her that she'll regret what she's doing. Seriously. I hate it when the protagonist always thinks that they're right about everything. And this is the second time Anu has forced Nikhil to go to another girl. First it was Ayesha, and now it's Sonam. You know Anu will regret it. I am not sure about Nikhil, though. I think he might have this Split Personality Disorder. He seems to have two different personalities him him. And Biji! Oh goodness! You guys should see how she flew out of the way when Nikhil yanked Sonam! I know it's not supposed to be funny, but I swear, this episode reminded me of a cartoon! Like Spongebob Square Pants! It was crazy! 😆
Funniest Moment: When Anu kept coming back with a tray of food! She wouldnt leave Nikhil alone! It was ridiculous!
Rating: 2/5 (The rating has decreased again due to all of the stupidity!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba.cnd thumbnail
this show needs to stop...its getting stupid...
Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankz 4 da update 😆 😆 😆
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
👏 👏 👏
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
👏 👏 👏
dhartee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do I delete this? It is dupe. Thanks
Edited by dhartee - 17 years ago
dhartee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Let me write a few lines where it should go if they want to save the show. Nickil finds enough courage to pack his suitcase and leave. Go away out of the country and give noone permission to write check for housekeeping except 1000 rs for Anushka. Let Anu sell her jewellary and feed Sonum. nickil have some selfrespect and guts, pack your bags.

First time Anu handed you over to Ayesha now she want to give you to Sonu. She thinks she has right to send you around like you are a thing not a person.

Anu has lost her brains. Sonu is not her responsibilty. She almost lost nickil once and now is ready to give him away like a box of a candy to please a girl who he says he has nothing to do with.

ANU WHERE IS THE LOVE AND FAITH YOU HAD IN NICKIL? At least give him a chance to talk to you and prove what he says. Your love is very weak and shallow. Anu, when I say you, I mean the scriptwriter. Didn't sonu come straight from ICU to someone's home? What a magic?

Edited by dhartee - 17 years ago
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Smilingstar. 😊 I missed a bit of the show because I was watching fireworks outside my balcony. 😆 😆 😆
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update s usual smiling star3.. reading ur update was more entertaining then the actual episode..
i guess from now on i m not gonna watch this.. will jus read update..
it was hilerious indeed..
i wonder wat made u compare the show with sppngebob squre pant?? if n e thing funny plz lemme know 😉 😉
supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks smilingstar3...this show is truely a joke 😆