mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I cannot remember nik having cancer?! can some1 inform me of this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That is the reason why he got to Anu in the first place, you could say.

He basically had cancer, so he couldnt have kids, and Tullika and him wanted kids. So she went to go get insaminated....or whatever at the hospital, but accidently, Anu was the one who got insaminated, rather than getting her regular checkup....which is what led Nikhil and Anu to fall in love w/eachother. The baby was their connection.
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh thanks a lot for the info smilingstar3.. i never knew that either.. i have been watching this drama ever since it started but never knew nick had cancer and thats y he wasnt able to have babies
mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww thnkz so I guess this means Nik and Anu cannot have kids unless Anu has the needle thing again....i knew about the hospital thing...just not nikz cancer
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah. Nikhil not being able to have kids, is probably the main point of the plot...or was. Don't know where the story is heading now.
I'm not really sure what kind of cancer it was? Just know that he had some type of reproductive prob. Haha.
But yeah. That one mistake of insamination, led fate to bring Anu and Nikhil together.
Wonder if that will last? 😆
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago
abudhabi thumbnail
Smilingstar3 is right!! way ta go 😃