Annanya and her big mistake....

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I did not understand how come Sonam agreed to join Annay and staying in Nick's house as she got frightened whenever she saw Nick… and now she is begging Nick"Rocky" to do not leave her alone and poor innocent Nikhil, just got fascinated by Sonam's false impression and her unfulfilled dreams and if you guys noticed when Anu brought her inside the house she was kind of with the joy in her face…

Kaun Sacha, kayn Jhoota, yeh tho baad mein pataa chal jaayega

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm u think she's doing all this on purpose? to ruin Nik's life? 😕
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i cannot understand sonam, at one point she is afraid of nikhil he wil kill her, now she loves him and don't want thim to leave her, she should really make up her mind and stick to one story, this is so stupid and confusing, and ananya i think she just invited trouble in her home once agian, she should atlest listen to nikhil side of the story and stop taking sides with sonam's side
ridhimona thumbnail
these people in the story believe better on outsiders rather then listening to the family people
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol..Its hard to say...
i mean nw sonam is gng to scream everyday in every episode if she will see nik.
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think if u ask me, sonam is a true fake and that she only wants nikhils money like nikhil says and that everything she says is a fake! btw where is aryan how can he let ananya do this? this is one of the reasons why i hate elas, that ananya trust other people then her husband 😡
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It could be Sonam's move to be close to ik.
cadillac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is just normal storyline in all serials.

In every serial, most of men of women have more than 2 affairs 😆 . Thats minimum. And everytime such thing comes up main character will jump in between and say oh yeah thats my husban'd mistake and now we I want to rectify it so I will bring that girl/guy in my house and we will patch up.

Its like "APNE HI PAIR PE KULHADI MAAR TE HAI".

I stopped watching "Sindoor" serial. There were so many affairs and what not? Few days back when that serial was coming i was all confused, Couldn't even figure out who is pairing up with whom. Got tired and left from there.

most of the times the second girl/guy whoever comes there will ruin married life and still main characters won't understand that they are doing wrong. I don't know where show goes. but husband and wife lives peacefully in same apt with another guy/girl who loves either hubby or wife. I can't see that happening in real life.
E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm anyway i think,its a bad move for anu but a good advantage as well, she stands the chnace loosing nikil or knowing sonam and if she is up to any pranks it would show sooner or later, same goes for nikil.
like the saying goes bring ya friends close but ya enemy closer, just that this serial will drag and stretch far into the night , another ayesha or worst