Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
well now the article posted by someone says that nik is going thru a life threatening surgery....and anu is against...so that is what it is
**Sundas_Sui** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its nickhils another copy its not nikhil hes probably kidnapped so nickhils property can go to the fake nickhil
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow, its been so long since I've visited this section! The show has taken a really suspensful turn, and ELAS is even more interesting to watch now πŸ˜ƒ

Seems like what happened to Meera long ago is happening to Anu... her husband leaving her for someone else. Having no one except for her child and her mom... seems like history is repeating itself

Ok, here's my take on Niks/Rocky and all that stuff...πŸ˜›

After Ananya was presumed dead, Niks fell in love with Sonam like he said. Sonam was a widow, with a child dying of cancer. Because of this, Niks felt even more closer to her. He started to work on treating this child. Maybe he was really stressed about all of that, and so when Ananya returned... he couldn't take the pressure and blew on her like he just did. But from what they are showing, it looks like Niks still cares for Anu and feels bad abt what he said/did to her. But he is in such a situation with the kid and all that he can't really do anything. And maybe he then found out that the only way he could save the kid was to go thru a bone marrow transplant. He was afraid Anu wud stop him, so to get away from her for awhile... he made up this entire scene. As for Ayesha and all... he was undergoing drugs from her during that time, so he probably was not aware of what he was doing when it came to her. His disappearance during that time can also be explained by him spending his time with Sonam... so he wasn't in his room all alongπŸ˜† For the future... I think Niks will undergo that surgery, and it will be successful. But then he will not be able to go back to her, because of all that already happened between them both. It will be too late, and by then... Cezanne must have already gotten to AnuπŸ˜‰ Not sure yet on how Cezanne will make his entry... maybe he will be the rich neurosurgeon that will operate on Niks and Jr. NiksπŸ˜†
  • But I have no idea how he will land up with Anu!πŸ€”

Whew, that was fun... will def be here more often, esp since the show has gotten so gripping!!!😳

Edited by mamis - 17 years ago
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
how about this:

nikhil is rocky and he did all this to get anu away from him.
now nik dies after the surgery and anu and cezzane get together somehow.
then there will be a leap and jr. nik will grow up to be Nik (Shakti Anand) and Anushka will grow up to be (sai) looks wise and they will continue the show as bro and sis!!!!!! πŸ˜•