Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Yeah, either this Nikhil is a fraud, or perhaps like someone predicted, Nikhil is about to die, so he thought that he could do something to make Anu hate him so she wouldnt miss him when he died.
Also, he told Anu that he met Sonam around the time he thought she was dead! That is such a lie, because he was in depression around that time and did nothing but mope around the house. HE didnt even leave the house, so how could he have possibly met Sonam???? This is obviously a setup.
I still think that Ayesha has something to do with it.
Her track never really ended.
But I honestly dont think Sonam and Nikhil are together. It's unbelievable. There is something else here...
Perhaps he really is about to die??? Hmmm...
ejjaznme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys ive noticed sonams face ....in todays episode
she was jus looking so inocent i think its rocky an sonams plan ....you know ..i mean where s doctor priya where did she disapear out of no where ?? i mean i think she kidnapped nikil and anu is jus lost thinking why would nikil do this to me ....he doesnt sound like nikil ...nor dress like him either ....something is really wrong here . rocky would only do this to get the cash ..land...buisiness ....and just be nikil an give anu a divorce someshit like that i guess i cant wait til tomorow thanzk guys
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
how about this guys? like ananya did not die...same way veer did not die from the cliff...he had plastic surgery and now looks like nikhil...and he wants to get back at them and is doing all ....acting like nik with the help of sonum, priya and aryan? 😆
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bystander

how about this guys? like ananya did not die...same way veer did not die from the cliff...he had plastic surgery and now looks like nikhil...and he wants to get back at them and is doing all ....acting like nik with the help of sonum, priya and aryan? 😆

lmao 😆 thats sooooooooooooooooooooo hiliarious but i swear if that happens i wil stop watching this drama!! omg!! 😆

belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so, if veer changes his face as Nikhil he can easily get Ananya and he will never expect Anu to hate him.
bystander thumbnail

Originally posted by: belarajput

I don't think so, if veer changes his face as Nikhil he can easily get Ananya and he will never expect Anu to hate him.

true...but ever since veer knew that anu never loved him but loved nik, he became jealous and started acting evil...so who know...in this drama anyone can just have plastic surgery in a jiffy and start to act like someone else!!!! 😆

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 😆 OMG! that's crazy!! WHAT IF IT IS VEER? HAHAAHAHA! I wold deff stop watching the show too!

I was thinking that maybe Rahul never died, so it was him??? Cause you know, maybe the Ayesha and Rahul track never ended, because really, it never officially did, and so this is their new CRAZY scam???

But the Veer prediction is even better!
bystander thumbnail
i get yet another thoguht...

- the story till anu being resued by aryan is true..
- then after seeing how nik looks, aryan, sonum, fake dr. priya and this rocky guy (who is Ni's look alike) make a big plan, as they are greedy and want to get nik's wealth.
- they somehow kidnap the real nik and lock him up somewhere...while this rocky dude all along play like nik and their drama goes on.
- this fake nik will get divorce from anu or just try to transfer all the wealth to his acct - not knowing that nothing actually belongs to nik now 😆
- this when things become difficult for rocky and everything starts coming out...including the fact that anu father has agreed to be this guy's (who got nik's property) slave

257121 thumbnail
umm im very confused!!! 😕 😕
but i really felt sorry for aryan he looked even cuter while crying!😆😆
Edited by freaky_angel - 17 years ago
bibi thumbnail
why u guys forgotten about nickhil first marrage.