Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: apajaan

Okay so here is my take on the current Sonam storyline.

About 6 years ago Sonam was indeed in love with 'Rocky' and this 'Rocky' was a bad bad man he married her had a child by her and then wanted to get rid of her because he didn't need her anymore as he had become rich etc so he stole his child from her and killed Sonams father...thid made Sonam go round the bend and she became mentally ill.

In the meantime , about 5 years ago (ie one year after 'Rocky' made Sonam mentally ill)our Niks is in college etc minding his own business when Sonam comes and thinks this is 'Rocky' (it of course is not 'Rocky' but someone who looks like him...Nikhil) She drives him crazy with all this talk of being a murderer and kidnapping her child...Niks honestly knows nothing about what she is talking and thinks she is just a mad woman. Even his friend knows how Nikhil was once mistaken for 'Rocky' and how it made his life miserable (remember he asked Aryan if he was really Niks friend when Aryan joked about Niks being called Rocky).

Anyway Niks seemed to shake Sonam off him then somehow but now mentally unstable Sonam thinks she has found her 'Rocky' again and poor Niks doesn't know what to do. He begged her to leave him alone and pretended to just apologise for what he supposidly did to her just so she would go away. Unfortunatly everyone heard him and thought what he was saying is true and he is indeed the 'Rocky' she is on about.

Anyway this doesn't explain why Niks admitted to another school friend that he was indeed Rocky - I don't know maybe is some kind of bizarre co incidence Niks nickname was also Rocky for a short period in school - but the 'Rocky' Sonam is on about is someone different to Niks, just looks like him.

Unless I missed it, I dont think Nikhil has not admitted marrying Sonum and having a baby.

I wish Ananya would use her head and get rid of the girl from her home. She is a danger to everyone, If she is actually sick (After Ayesha and the scriptwriter, I dont date to predict anything)

I like Nickil as a character. Ananya is stupid put everyone's (especially Anushka's) safely in danger. She should loving ask her husband to tell her the full story. She believes everyone except her husband. Foolish chaharacter, she should have a talk with her scriptwriter!

desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, good question... I think that Nikhil is telling somewhat part of the truth, but Sonam is a fraud. Also, Ananya is like totally psycho! It's like she wants her husband to have an affair! Sonam was Nikhil's past, but it's like Ananya wants her to be his present and future, even if she is sick.
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm soo confused though. After watching last nights episode I'm like HUH??? 😕 Like seriously, does Nikhil have a split-personality or something? Or maybe a twin?? Because THIS does not seem like Nikhil at all. He's so disrespectful to Amma, and his attitude has changed...what is going on?
What do you all think? Do you think this is all an act? AAAHHH.
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
totali agree wif yuh smilingstar3..i juzz dun get Nikhil nemore..wat happened 2 Nikhil & Anu's love?..dere trust?..& all doz other "waades"..im juzz sick of da current plot..y duzn't Nikhil juzz spit outt wat relli happened instead of gifin Anu weird lukz..& she shud also listen 2 wat hez gotta sai

i relli hate how da ppl dun listen 2 each otha & regret l8er 😡
Edited by natashu - 17 years ago
belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, I have posted somewhere here that Nik intentionally want Anu to hate him, I guess he is suffering from a incurable disease and does not know how to tell Anu. Sonam and doctor both are Nik's friends and one more important thing is Nikhil is the one who suggested Aryan about Priya (Doctor) by saying "one of my friend is a psychiatrist".
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think that nikhil is a humshukal of the real nikhil, and the real guy is kidnapped, killed, or something..

or maybe nikhil (the lost one) lost his memory or has a split personality like that movie with ajay devgan..

personally, i was just waiting for the anu nikhil reuninon and for this show to end.. i guess we'll have to wait another 3-5 years!
kkurt5 thumbnail
nikhil is a lying jerk, he set anu up to get sonam into the house, and set her up to make her think he doesn't want to feed sonam even tho he does. And Nikhil even loves Sonam
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I DONT UNDERSTAND! Ahh. Why would Nikhil set everything up? There has got to be something. If he really is a fraud, then this basically ruins the whole plot and concept of Ek Ladki Anjaani Si!
I still think that this isnt the real Nikhil.
AND...Ayesha is behind this!
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This is so so stupid - he has to be a double/look alike - Seriously the whole show started because Nikhil wanted a child desperately; thus the whole Ananya insemination - so if he already had a kid w/Sonam that wouldnt have been necessary -
But 2 sets of doubles in one show.. they needed to end it ages ago why drag on and ruin a perfectly good show?!?
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well guys.. i DONT think this is nikhil! cause as far as we know...nikhil has alwys been good... hes alwys loved anu ... respected his amma.. loved anushka... so this just CANT be nikhil! ...

and another thing which i dont understand is.... if this really is nikhil...why didnt he marry sonam when he found out anu was dead?!?! what was he waitin for?? hi way was clear ... if he really loved sonam ... then he wudve married her when anu was gone..but no.. he didnt do that... why ?? because he is not nikhil! ... NOT

also..when anu was gone.. his life had become misearable... now how can he say that he has never loved anu ??

i think ayesha is part of this whole thing.. and nikhil is not nikhil but is his hamshaka... and aryan and sonam are also part of this plan.. the real nikhil is probably kidnapped or something...