Discussions:regarding the twist abt Nikil

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

What is Nikhil's deal?
I think we should discuss our thoughts and views regarding Nikhil's perspective and problem here!
Of course you guys can make your own posts, but I thought it would be interesting if we all posted our thoughts and added some more thoughts and predictions! I hope you guys post your views!

What's going on?
Now we see that Nikhil and Sonam were in on this whole plot all along, and that Sonam really isnt crazy! Now Nikhil claims that he loves Sonam and attempts to kick Anu out of the house! What do you all think? Do you think that Ayesha may have anything to do with this? Or do you think this is a completely different plot?😕

Could he be hiding something?
Nikhil is not his chipper, self. It's like, he knows something but he's hiding it. And then he calmly admits that what he did was wrong, but he doesn't explain what he's did. Yeah, Anu won't let him, but we fully don't understand Nikhil's perspective, so I hope that we do soon! It is now posted that Nikhil is helping a little guy with leukimia with a bone-marrow transplant! I hope this isnt another one of those "Making my love hate me-because when I die-I dont want them to miss me-"scams!

Questions:
Do you all think that Sonam is really the fraud Nikhil accuses her to be? Do you think that Nikhil's behavior could be that he's not really Nikhil, yet some impersonator? Also, do you think that Ayesha could have a hand in this. Maybe she sent Sonam to make their lives miserable? As Ayesha wanted Nikhil's money, and Nikhil accuses Sonam for wanting his money too! Do you all think that Nikhil really did harm Sonam? Or do you think he is hiding something but doesn't know how to say it? What do you think? And whose side are you on?! 😕

Lets discuss here! I want to read everyone's predictions and thoughts!
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay so here is my take on the current Sonam storyline.

About 6 years ago Sonam was indeed in love with 'Rocky' and this 'Rocky' was a bad bad man he married her had a child by her and then wanted to get rid of her because he didn't need her anymore as he had become rich etc so he stole his child from her and killed Sonams father...thid made Sonam go round the bend and she became mentally ill.

In the meantime , about 5 years ago (ie one year after 'Rocky' made Sonam mentally ill)our Niks is in college etc minding his own business when Sonam comes and thinks this is 'Rocky' (it of course is not 'Rocky' but someone who looks like him...Nikhil) She drives him crazy with all this talk of being a murderer and kidnapping her child...Niks honestly knows nothing about what she is talking and thinks she is just a mad woman. Even his friend knows how Nikhil was once mistaken for 'Rocky' and how it made his life miserable (remember he asked Aryan if he was really Niks friend when Aryan joked about Niks being called Rocky).

Anyway Niks seemed to shake Sonam off him then somehow but now mentally unstable Sonam thinks she has found her 'Rocky' again and poor Niks doesn't know what to do. He begged her to leave him alone and pretended to just apologise for what he supposidly did to her just so she would go away. Unfortunatly everyone heard him and thought what he was saying is true and he is indeed the 'Rocky' she is on about.

Anyway this doesn't explain why Niks admitted to another school friend that he was indeed Rocky - I don't know maybe is some kind of bizarre co incidence Niks nickname was also Rocky for a short period in school - but the 'Rocky' Sonam is on about is someone different to Niks, just looks like him.
smilingstar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apajaan

Okay so here is my take on the current Sonam storyline.

About 6 years ago Sonam was indeed in love with 'Rocky' and this 'Rocky' was a bad bad man he married her had a child by her and then wanted to get rid of her because he didn't need her anymore as he had become rich etc so he stole his child from her and killed Sonams father...thid made Sonam go round the bend and she became mentally ill.

In the meantime , about 5 years ago (ie one year after 'Rocky' made Sonam mentally ill)our Niks is in college etc minding his own business when Sonam comes and thinks this is 'Rocky' (it of course is not 'Rocky' but someone who looks like him...Nikhil) She drives him crazy with all this talk of being a murderer and kidnapping her child...Niks honestly knows nothing about what she is talking and thinks she is just a mad woman. Even his friend knows how Nikhil was once mistaken for 'Rocky' and how it made his life miserable (remember he asked Aryan if he was really Niks friend when Aryan joked about Niks being called Rocky).

Anyway Niks seemed to shake Sonam off him then somehow but now mentally unstable Sonam thinks she has found her 'Rocky' again and poor Niks doesn't know what to do. He begged her to leave him alone and pretended to just apologise for what he supposidly did to her just so she would go away. Unfortunatly everyone heard him and thought what he was saying is true and he is indeed the 'Rocky' she is on about.

Anyway this doesn't explain why Niks admitted to another school friend that he was indeed Rocky - I don't know maybe is some kind of bizarre co incidence Niks nickname was also Rocky for a short period in school - but the 'Rocky' Sonam is on about is someone different to Niks, just looks like him.

Hmm, that is a very interesting and logical prediction! It seems verryyy logical! I think something similar to this will happen! Hopefully nothing tooooo off the charts will occur.
Yeah, I also kinda think that Nikhil is misunderstood to be Rocky. I deff think that here is a look-alike of Nikhil...perhaps the real Rocky.
I don't think that this is the real Nikhil at all. It all seems so odd...and we havent really seen it from Nikhil's point of view yet! I don't think Anu should have brought Sonam in the house....this is going to cause lots of troubles!
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have to think on it.,. 😆
and will edit my post later 😛
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
umm ok if this Nik is not Rocky..then how they both lived in the same house? I mean the big havely type house that Anu went to search...why did they both live there? 😕
Personally i think Nik is at fault in some way...but maybe he's not completely guilty...let's wait and watch
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's not nikhil's fault may be nIkhil is Rocky
but for sure He is not a bad person but Sonam came in his life with some purpose or to destroy them
maleeha_raven thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for clearing it up for me, i didn't understand what was going on but now i do. Thanks a million 👏
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Hmm yeah. I am sooo confused as to what to think about the current plot.
Mostly, I am leaning towards Sonam trying to ruin Anu and Nikhil's life.
I mean, now that she's going to stay with Anu...thats a biggg red flag! She's deff going to do something...bad.
sweetmagic4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Theories:

1.) Nikhil has an impersonator sent by Ayesha trying to split up Nikhil and Ananya.

2.) Sonum is a fraud...so is Aryan in on it too?

3.) Nikhil had a twin brother who used Nikhil's name (Rocky) to do bad stuff (like he did with Sonum- pretended to fall in love w/ her and got her pregnant, so her dad commits sucide and she loses her mental balance)
smilingstar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmagic4u

Theories:

1.) Nikhil has an impersonator sent by Ayesha trying to split up Nikhil and Ananya.

2.) Sonum is a fraud...so is Aryan in on it too?

3.) Nikhil had a twin brother who used Nikhil's name (Rocky) to do bad stuff (like he did with Sonum- pretended to fall in love w/ her and got her pregnant, so her dad commits sucide and she loses her mental balance)

Those are good theories! I wonder if Nikhil does have a twin? ELAS producers have done a look-alike once, (Anurhada).
It is no difficulty if if they pull that one off again.