Anu is stupid, NIk is innocent!!

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i think Anu is doing the same mistake again by bringing Sonam home🤢, I am sure Sonam has something to do with Nik's past but i don't think he has done some thing terrible to her. May be Sonam loved him and Nikhil didn't love her, so now she is trying to take revenge and get him by doing all these Natak. Remember, that guy who was fixing Anu's car also said that Sonam fell in love with Rockey but he didn't love her, and Sonam went crazy in his love.

Now history is going to repeat again, Anu is going to trust Sonam, Sonam will turn evil...and saga will continue. Only one suggestion for Anu, Stop using ur brain and plz by all means plzzzz stop making new friends😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆 I agreeeeee with you! Seriously. I am kind of beginning to think that Nikhil really is innocent. That's usually the case. Usually when everyone doubts someone, they end up being innocent. And bringing home people is always a bad decision, especially in ELAS, because everyone they brought home turned out to be evil. Hasn't Anu learned her lesson? I mean eesh! I also think that MAYBE Sonam might have some connection with Ayesha. Ayesha could be behind this, and sent Sonam. Because afterall, apparently Sonam is after Nikhil's money...and so is/was Ayesha.
I also think that Sonam might turn evil, or cause an even bigger drift between Nikhil and Anu. Hopefully this won't lead to divorce...
I wonder what Aryan's role will be in this?
Great thought though. It's disappointing to think about, but quite logical!
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree.. i think anu made a biggest mistake bringing sonam to the house..
who ever she brings to her house becomes her enemy...lol...
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I swear, is their house like an open house? ANYONE could come in!!! Seriously. They trust everyone, regardless of their horrible past experiences. How can you be thatttttt trustworthy? Seriously.
They'll even let in Hobos!
mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_y116

i think Anu is doing the same mistake again by bringing Sonam home🤢, I am sure Sonam has something to do with Nik's past but i don't think he has done some thing terrible to her. May be Sonam loved him and Nikhil didn't love her, so now she is trying to take revenge and get him by doing all these Natak. Remember, that guy who was fixing Anu's car also said that Sonam fell in love with Rockey but he didn't love her, and Sonam went crazy in his love.

Now history is going to repeat again, Anu is going to trust Sonam, Sonam will turn evil...and saga will continue. Only one suggestion for Anu, Stop using ur brain and plz by all means plzzzz stop making new friends😡

Are they making this like Jeete Hain Jiske Liye?! Pretty soon....Sonam and Nik will fall in ❤️ all over again and poor Anu and Aryan will be shoved to the side....plz elas writers STOP!

ELAS101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know that Nikhil is innocent because I don't think that the writer of the serial would make Nikhil be guilty...not after all the trouble they went through to bring Anu and Nikhil back together!! This serial is going nowhere!! I wish they had ended it when Anu and Nik got back together! I mean I was just thinking and look at what this serial was about in the beginning and look at what it is now! I mean in the beginning it was about an 18 year old girl who accidentaly got artifically inceminated and now all we hear about is some mental nutcase (Sonam) and Nikhil's "mysterious" past!!!
GRANT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YOu PEOPLE ARE SO WRONG! 😡