murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Starts with the scene that Anu is holding Sonam and Nikhil is behind the blinds and watches them.. and he gets inside the room and Anu says.. U know Nikhil whatever sin u did.. U are going to pay for it and I'll take the revenge even it cost me to go to the court and mean while the nurse comes and kind of yells on them.. Don't u see her status and pls leave her alone and I have to give her some injection to put her in to sleep and both he leaves from the room and Sonam cries and says. no Rocky pls stop don't leave me alone in here and it shows that Anu is walking slowly on the street and gets all the flush back from her wedding and when she saw Nick with sonam and etc…

House:

Nick reaches at home and Meera gets surprise and asks him you're in here?? How soon u went to London right??? Then he asks Meera where is Anu?? And as he looks frustrated Chachi feels something is going wrong with them and asks him something is wrong and u have to tell us then Nick says.. nothing too serious but I think it some misunderstanding appears between us and Anu thinks that i have some affairs with some other girl and bla bla.. that is why she is getting distance and meanwhile Anu walks in and Meera goes to her and asks her pls explain to me what is going on between u 2 and I know some misunderstanding happens but u can solve it easily… Anu kind of shouts angrily on Meera.. Stop mom pls.. With out knowing anything u can't judge over him and I know his realty now and this is between a husband & wife issues and it would be better if you don't involve and stay out of it.

Break:

Shows Anu is sitting on her bed with Anushka(by the way Anushka looks so cute tonight) and Nick gets in the room and starts u know Anu I never betrayed you and always loved you and even I can swear on Anushka's life tht I am innocent and poor Nick keep pleading for forgiveness and says d u realize what is gonna happened to me after I leave u and Anushka…Anu says. Wished you had thought this before.. Amma gets in the room and tries to convince Anu but she is boiling with her anger and refuses then Amma take Anushka and leave them alone and Nick tires once more but she is heatedly ignores him and shows Nik, Anu , Amma and chachi are in the living room and Nick tells to Amma .. I admit on my fault and I am a human and pls forgive me now but Anu yells No,,, that is not a fault.. U did a big sin…and angrily leaves the house..

Hospital:

Shows that Nick gets in Sonam's room and she is asleep and wakes up and sees Nick next to her and pretty exciting and says.. Rocky tume yaha… I knew u're coming back to me then Nick is putting his hands on her neck and strangles and squeezes hard to finishe her but she struggles to save her and pleads pls do not kill me and Nick says,, u destroyed my life and even Anu hates me now I have to finish you and Sonam screams and sudden Anu enters and slaps on Nick's face and Nick says I came in here to give her a shock, so she can admit the realty and to tell the truth and he takes out a tape from his pocket to prove tht he came to finds out the truth abt Sonam allegation on him

House:

Nick gets home and 3 women are asking him abt Anu.. they don't know where did she go and Nick says.. he does not know abt her and maybe she is in her room and he goes inside.. shows that Anu holds Sonam's arm and walks in and everyone sees and shocks and Meera asks her why she is there??? Anu says.. I give Nick another chance to pay for all his sin he did to her and destroyed her life and he has to bring back all her happiness once again and from now on, she'll be staying in our house… and it ends…. On Nick's face

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_understood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a jillion 😆 hehe jillion (fun word to say )lol ...anyways nik is an idiot for not telling anu about this the first time he saw sonam ....its turning into a bore :( very annoying they should end it elas is a waste of time
Edited by miss_understood - 17 years ago
ajain73 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nikhil you are good with girls let us count how many you got so far
tulika
anu
aayesha
another anu
sonam
if i am missing sorry
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
....Anu is being an idiot...ok so wht if he did do something to sonam? that doesn't mean that sonam has to live in her house...these ppl keep bringing home strays...
doc_kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8,,,,,, should have expected anu to bring sonam home.... that is wat she always does, ayesha and her mom , chachi etc.... thnx for the update
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update. 😊
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow
Sonam may be related to Ayesha or she may be her friend and Ayesha send her to destroy their lives
anky_1205 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. This show is really getting boring. i thought that they would end this show once anu and nikhil will get back together but seems like its going to go on and on....