How long ago was it that...........?

6508 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey u know Nikhill sed to Sonam, tht he knew her five yeasrs ago, and whtever happned netween them ws tht long ago, i tought Nikhill had been married to Tullika for like 10 years, lols, maybe the script writers just foret abt it, lols.

even us kids can emember stuff then y cant they/.😆

but how long were Niks and Tullika married for?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea, and do you remember they said that Nikhal had cancer and due to therapy he couldn't have any kids... Where does all this fit in? 😕 😆
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, writers have gone They think the audience doesn't use logic. 😆
6508 thumbnail
I know thats the dumb thing, we all can do better jobs and create better storylines 😳
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that's wht i was thinking...all this stuff happened in 5 years? I mean ok he's been married to Anu for at least 1 year...and he knew her since b4 that since the pregnancy and all that so that was like 6 months...then he was also married to Tulika...and had cancer so he couldn't have kids...but apparently he had a kid with sonam...and didn't Aryan find out that Nik was in the US during that time getting his Masters or something? 😕 this is just plain wrong...there is no way that any of that makes sense.
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe this occured BEFORE he met Tulika? But then, apparently, a lot happened before he met Tulika too...what in the world?!
I'm thinking Nikhil has a clone.
Yeah, or, Ayesha and Maya have a hand in this, because technically, they haven't left the show.
It's odd that as soon as Ayesha "left", Sonam came into Nikhil and Anu's life. Ayesha could have some involvment in this, and it could be that she got Sonam to work for her to ruin Anu and Nikhil's relationship??

OOOOOOOH. I'm thinking too much. Not good for ELAS standards! 😕
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they diresters etc just have everything BUT a bRAIN 😆
6508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheri

they diresters etc just have everything BUT a bRAIN 😆

🤣 Sooo true, lols, they are just confusing me now, 😳 i hate it when i am required to think. 😆