apajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Okay so here is my take on the current Sonam storyline. 😉

About 6 years ago Sonam was indeed in love with 'Rocky'❤️ and this 'Rocky' was a bad bad man he married her had a child by her and then wanted to get rid of her because he didn't need her anymore as he had become rich etc 💔so he stole his child from her and killed Sonams father😈...thid made Sonam go round the bend and she became mentally ill.

In the meantime , about 5 years ago (ie one year after 'Rocky' made Sonam mentally ill)our Niks is in college etc minding his own business when Sonam comes and thinks this is 'Rocky' (it of course is not 'Rocky' but someone who looks like him...Nikhil) She drives him crazy with all this talk of being a murderer and kidnapping her child...Niks honestly knows nothing about what she is talking and thinks she is just a mad woman. Even his friend knows how Nikhil was once mistaken for 'Rocky' and how it made his life miserable (remember he asked Aryan if he was really Niks friend when Aryan joked about Niks being called Rocky😉).

Anyway Niks seemed to shake Sonam off him then somehow but now mentally unstable Sonam thinks she has found her 'Rocky' again and poor Niks doesn't know what to do😕. He begged her to leave him alone and pretended to just apologise for what he supposidly did to her just so she would go away. Unfortunatly everyone heard him and thought what he was saying is true and he is indeed the 'Rocky' she is on about.

Anyway this doesn't explain why Niks admitted to another school friend that he was indeed Rocky😕 - I don't know maybe is some kind of bizarre co incidence Niks nickname was also Rocky for a short period in school - but the 'Rocky' Sonam is on about is someone different to Niks, just looks like him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well i dont know bout nikhil being innocent but i do think there is more to the story than what we have seen so far....everything seemed pretty clear after today's episode, but i think there are still some secrets that have not been revealed....we havent heard nikhil's side of the story.