murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Starts with the last scene that Nickhil sees Annaya and freezes and he tries hard to convinces her whatever she saw or heard is wrong and he never seen Sonam before or he is an innocent and meanwhile soname faints and Aryan take her to the hospital and Ananya is accompanying Aryan and so is Nickhil is following them and he wants to talk to Annaya abt the incident… but she ignores him and does not listen to him… Nurse comes out and asks who is Rocky?? She consistently asks for Rocky name.. Anu tells him to go and help her but the nurse tells Aryan if Sonam sees her again she goes hysterical again and Sonam says I know u admitted on your fault and pls save my father and she says my child was in here what happened to him.. I told u to do not leave me… save me and Aryan gets inside and tells Nickhil your game is over and both are shouts on each other and Nick says.. sonam needs u more than me and she needs Rocky not me.. and Nick still denys the whole truth and he leaves and Sonam asks Aryan go & get my Rocky he is leaving me alone once again and who r u? Aryan shocks and says I am Aryan and love u.. she says.. No u are lying and Aryan gets hopeless and the nurse comes and says to Aryan maybe when she was Rocky and she forgot her current status and she ingnores u and Aryan gets mad.. I know it is all Nick's fault..

Shows that Nick walks towards Anu and she is shattered and shouts on Nick.. u're guilty man and poor Nik gets restless and leaves her alone.. Sonam runs to Annanya and screams call Rocky and where is my child pls … save my father and my child. and she holds Annanya and it ends.. righ there...

Not much happened on today's episode

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MefromNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks but this show is going no where.
chocolate_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankzzz hun for the quicky update 😊
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot...wow this show is crazy...
nivs thumbnail
DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHERE DOES THIS SHOW IS TAKING US OR WHERE ITSELF ITS GOING ON..LOLZ...WAT KIND OF SHOW IS THIS...I GUESS THE WRITER DOESNT UNDERSTAND WAT PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH AFTER WATCHING THIS SERIAL..PROBABLY.. REGRETING😆...OMG JEEZZZ...SHOULD HAVE SOME LIMIT CMON...THIS IS GOING ON.N ON..DOESNT TAKE NAME OF STOPING...PLZ SOME1 PLZ..STOP THIS SERIAL SO IF ITS POSSIBLE MAKE NEW SERIAL...OR ATLEAST..INSTEAD OF THIS SERIAL PUT..INDIAN..IDOL..SO THAT..PPL DOESNT HAVE TO WAIT FOR WEEKEND TO WATCH...INDIAN IDOL.. 😉 ............
huma_0999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxx soo much 😉
😃
sweetchokri thumbnail
PLS PLS END THIS SHOW NOW MUJHE ITNA GUSA ATA HAI KE ME BATA NAI SAKHTI....i totally agree with NIVS post that this serial had to end immediately they are just wasting our time and i stopped watching the serial as it was coming on and signed on the forum to once again voice my opinion to stop this show...i have no choice as the serial comes in between TKTG and Viruddh and i love the one Viruddh which comes after and Durgesh Nandini so i am stuck with this and it makes me so mad that after a hard day at work or school/college we are subjected to shows like these which are just a waste of our time...can someone post their email addresses so we can write to them to end this show, which part of Stop/End the show they don't understand...it is just too much....