Detailed Highlights for May 14, 2007

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Detailed Highlights May 14, 2007

Hey Guys. Nadia basically covered an outline, and I thought I'd explain it a bit more. =]
So here are the highlights, with a bit more detail!
I hope I got the details right, as the last few parts went by soo fast and I was half paying attention! Anyways, enjoy!

• So Anu's basically at the house, so she decides to check it out. She goes in and some watchmen, or the guy who watches the house or cleans it, answers it, and she tells him she's from Bombay looking for some inside scoop on the house.
  • She tries reeling out some info, but that mysterey guy, who was following Anu, calls up the servent and tells him not to tell Anu anything. He follows his command.
  • Anu tells the servent that she needs to use the washroom. He lets her, and she goes into a room closes it, and starts rummaging through the closet and finds an old picture of Nikhil there.
  • She decides the house and the picture are very important clues that could lead to the mysterey as to whether or not Nikhil is guitly. She is determined not to leave until she finds out the truth!
  • Nikhil calls up Meera and asks to speak with Anu, but Meera tells Nikhil that Anu is off to her friends wedding. Nikhil is curious about this.
  • Later on, Anu leaves the house and decides to look for a place to stay, since the servent told her that there is no hotel around.
  • She goes to her car and sees the car door open, and sees that her cellphone and suitcase are missing. Her tires are also slashed. She looks around to see who could be behind this.
  • It's indeed the mysterey guy, and he has her cellphone.
  • Anu runs to the streets and the guy is following her. She stops by a bazaar and uses the telephone to call home to tell Meera she'll be back soon, but maybe a bit late.
  • After that she asks the owner of the shop if he knows of a girl named Sonam. He says that he doesn't. She asks him if he could get someone to fix her tires, and he says he can, but hte following day.
  • Sonam is looking at her sketches, lost in thought, when Aryan comes to her and she is startled. He tries calling Anu, but the man has her phone and he keeps hanging up on him.
  • Aryan is on the bed and he has maps and Sonam's sketches everywhere. He's trying to figure out where this mysterious house is. He finally gets on his laptop and searches.
  • Later, Anu goes back to the house, and decides to sleep in her car. While she is snoozing, some crazy psycho come and starts tapping on her car door and begins to scream! She freaks out, and runs out of the car, and the guy runs after her. She finally runs into the house and sleeps there.
  • The next day, she wakes up and goes out to see a guy fixing her tires. She asks him who he is and he tells her that someone sent him here to fix the tires. She asks him if he knows of Sonam, or the owner of the previous owned house.
  • He is curious to know as to why she wants to know so much. He gets pretty cold when she questions him.
  • Anu tells the guy that Sonam has interfered in her family in a personal way, she would like to know her past, and she knows that he is hiding something from her.
  • After quite a bit of hesitation, the guy finally tells her that Sonam used to live in this gown with her father. She fell in love with the owner of the house, but he didn't love her.
  • The guy continues to tell Anu that Sonam had psychological problems since due to love sickness, and then the condition became worse when her father comitted suicide.
  • Anu asks the guy what the name of the owner of the house was.
  • The guy struggles to figure out what the name of the owner was, claiming that it was an odd name. While he is struggling, Anu's stalker is watching the whole scene, jiggling her cell phone in his hand.
  • He finally figures out the name, and tells her that his name was Rocky.
  • Anu is in shock and dismay and puts her hands to her head, as if about to faint in agony.
  • End
Comments: Good episode. Mainly focused on Anu and her mission to find out whether or not Nikhil is guilty or not guilty. There was a lot of suspense, but I don't understand what the point was. So, Anu basically had stalkers, psycho guys chasing her, her tires slashed, cellphone stolen, and she even got to invade a dusty closet. Ooooh! Fun! Seriously. She's soo lucky. I want a crazed lunatic to chase me! It's my dream! Anyways. Good episode. We'll hopefully see what the deal with Rocky and Sonam is all about!
Funny Moment: The crazed man chasing Anu!!!! The guy who played that part deserves to make millions.
Rating: 3/5 (Will ELAS ever get 5 stars?)
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, thanks soo much! That was really helpful. Noo idea where this story is going. 😕 😆 😆
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
👏 👏 👏
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR UPDATES
I think Nikhil is an innocent but Sonam is Psyco patient
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6