Nikhil secretly following Anu?

mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think the secret person is a man who is paid by Nikhil to keep a "eye" on things with Ananya, Aryan & Sonam....who do u think is mr. mysterious?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea that's wht i was thinking...he's probably hired by NIk...cuz how else did he know where she went yesterday?
6508 thumbnail
Yeah defo Nikhil is up to something.. 😳
mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am guessng it may b a marrige issue..mmm maybe we will see marrige consling or a "DIVORCE" issue n Nik may think anu ❤️ aryan!
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah..
i even thin tht nikhil have hired him...
well letc what happens
kkurt5 thumbnail
Nikhil did hire him. They never say his name though. in may 15, nick admits he is rocky.
rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizz_1818

I am guessng it may b a marrige issue..mmm maybe we will see marrige consling or a "DIVORCE" issue n Nik may think anu ❤️ aryan!

Oh no! 😲 I hope that isn't true...ONE because Ananya and Nikhil are meant for each other, and Anu has suffered through to much to separated from him again. 😭

TWO because I don't think the jodi of Ananya and Aryan would go well together! 😆😆
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I also think that the man was hired by Rocky...or Nikhil...or whoever this is! Because after Sonam and Nikhil's encounter, the man was gone...
Atleast, for now!
dhartee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rwishka17

Oh no! 😲 I hope that isn't true...ONE because Ananya and Nikhil are meant for each other, and Anu has suffered through to much to separated from him again. 😭

TWO because I don't think the jodi of Ananya and Aryan would go well together! 😆😆

Ananya heard Nickil saying that he was a different person now, he had a wife and a baby he loves very much. But Anyanya does not want to listen. How silly, she has just experienced terrible time. She should at least listen to what nickil says. But then the serial would end!!!!!!!!!!