Update: May 9, 2007 Anu and Nikhil’s Ani!

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS Update May 9, 2007

First off, Happy Anniversary to Nikhil and Anu! Weeeee! I guess they've been married for a year now? How surprising. I'm surprised they lasted! Anyways, this episode will probably make you miss Kanchi a bit, as there are a lot of Nikhil and Anu moments. There's also a lot of suspense in this epi, atleast they try to make you think something scary is going ot happen. The theme of this epi involves a lot of dark rooms. Also, the ending might surprise you a bit...but tune in!

• Even after seeing Sonam, Anu still isn't convinced that Nikhil has any hand behind this. She tells Aryan that this doesn't prove anything. Aryan reminds her about the cuff-link, and Nikhil's nickname, but Anu proclaims that this is only a coincidence, and that Sonam needs medical care. Anu furiously tells Aryan that there is no way she will believe him over Nikhil. Anu continues on saying that she trusts Nikhil very much, and no one can prevent her from doing so. Saying this she angrily leaves. (Stubborn as stubborn can be, this Anu will never learn. Except, I always thought she was NICE. Yeah, right. Just cause she's got a man, and some of us don't, doesn't mean she needs to be hatin'...eesh.)
  • Aryan gets frustrated and throws a vase against the wall, knocking down a picture. The picture happens to be Sonam's trademark portrait.
  • There is a mysterious spooky scene, where someone is walking in a dark room, and there pictures set on a table. One of Anu and Nikhil, and the other of Nikhil standing next to the house. Someone picks up the photo of Nikhil and Anu together.
  • Anu is sleeping, when she wakes up to see flower petals fluttering all over her. She wakes up and sees the whole room decorated with flower petals and what not. She calls out Nikhil's name thinking its him. She's walking, when someone touches her shoulder and puts their hand to her mouth.
  • The mysterious hands turn out to Meera's, and she's standing in the dark room looking at the pictures, when she picks up the picture of Nikhli and the house.
  • The mysterious person turns out to be Nikhil, and Nikhil is laughing about how he scared Anu. He asks her what he thought of the surprise, and she said that it was okay. This cute scene goes on, and Nikhil wishes Anu Happy Anniversary, and she tells him that their Anniversary is tomorrow. He says yes, but love is such a horrible thing, that he just can't wait. He starts to go near her but she goes away. (Aww, this kinda makes you feel bad for Nikhil, I mean, he just wants to get cozy with his wife! Anu should have let him, as I'm sure this moment isnt going to last for long.)
  • Meera is in the room and she's looking at the photos. She looks at the one with Nikhil and Anu together and decides that she will frame it and gift it to them for their Anniversary, and also the one where Nikhil is standing near the house. She puts the pictures back down on the table.
  • Nikhil has his arms around Anu and tells her that he's very happy to be with her, and he will give her whatever she asks for. Anu asks him as to whether or not he will keep his promise after she requests. He says yes, and she makes him promise that he will always be with her no matter what, and if she ever makes a mistake, he will forgive her in a hearbeat. Nikhil jokingly says that he'll think about it, but then says yes. He tries to kiss her, but she gets shy and tells her that she'll be right back. (Awww, Nikhil, maybe next time, if you guys are still together...)
  • Anu walks in the same room that Meera was in, which turns out to be the kitchen, but lights were out, and goes to get some water. Amma walks in and asks her as to why she's not asleep yet, and Anu makes an excuse that the room didn't any water. Amma smiles and says that she understands everything, and tells her to go to sleep.
  • Anu walks out of the kitchen, passing the picture of Nikhil and the house.
  • It's morning, and while Anu's sleeping, Nikhil is staring at her longingly and touches her hair. She wakes up they wish eachother Happy Anniversary. Nikhil tells her that he planned a grand party for tonight. Anu tells him that she thought they would go somewhere just the two of them. Nikhil tells her that he wanted a party so he could show off his wife. He tries to pull off his fresh moves, but she gets shy and gets out of bed. 😆
  • Meera picks up the pictures she had placed before, and Amma asks her as to where she's going. Meera tells her that she's going to the frameshop to frame the pictures for the couple's anniversary. Anu comes and they wish her. Anu asks Meera whats in her hand, but Meera says that it is a surprise.
  • Ironically enough, Aryan walks in the frameshop, and tells the man that he would like to frame the sketch. The man tells him that he would have to wait atleast an hour till this is done.
  • Meera comes in and requests her pictures to be framed, she turns around and runs into Aryan. He says hi, but Meera tells him she's in a hurry and leaves. After this, Aryan's frame is done, and in the background, they show the picture of Nikhil,. but Aryan doesn't see it, as he is holding up his frame, which covers the view of Nikhil's pic.
  • At the party, Gaurav tell Nikhil that he should become Rocky again and sing some songs like he did in the past as his band. After a while of convincing, Nikhil agrees.
  • Meera goes to get the frames, and leaves with a packed gift. Anu is curious as to where she is, and Amma tells her that she went to pick up a surprise gift.
  • Nikhil starts to sing and oldies song. (I'm not sure exactly what it is but I think it's called Dar Deh Dil? Someone clarify!) (The man is rocking the drums and everything, woooosh! So we were right about that!)
  • Nikhil and Anu begin to dance, as Nikhil is still singing. The two are in their own world, when they see that everyone is around them.
  • Nikhil and Anu are together speaking with everyone. Some of Nikhil's friends ask him about the case that was going on revolving Sonam, and Nikhil says that he'd rather not talk about it.
  • Aryan calls Anu, and Anu tells him that she would not like to be disturbed. He is in a dark room and is has a very cold tone. He wishes her Happy Anniversary. Anu tells him to leave them alone. Aryan tells her that Sonam died. Anu is in shock and hangs up the phone. She tells Nikhil that she will be right back.
  • Anu enters Aryan's dark house and calls for him. There is no response, when all of the sudden the walls light up. One side shows Sonam's sketch. One area shows a picture of Nikhil posing infront of the house, but it's a different picture. One place has a sketch of Nikhil which Sonam drew. Everywhere, there are pictures of Nikhil and the house. Anu is in shock.
Comments: Hey ya'll, I'm back! Hahaha, I was busy for a few days, but I was able to update today. Anyways, this episode will make you miss Kanchi a bit, and make you feel sorry for Nikhil as he was trying to pull some moves, but of course, Anu wouldn't let him! The first half of the episode was kind of boring, but near the end, even I was surprised, when Aryan said that Sonam died. I'm not sure if this is real or not, but we'll have to see. It seems that the case will be tougher, if Sonam is dead. I guess now Aryan is kinda scaring Anu a bit with the pictures of Nikhil and the housese all over the wall. Good episode!
Funniest Moment: Nikhil's unsuccessful attempts for getting close to Anu...😆
Rating: 3/5

Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

damn sonam died?! omg!
t4s

Yeah, I was pretty surprised myself. This is just going to drag on the story even more...and it would probably make the case even more complicated. I honestly thought that Sonam would have an even stronger role.
Or who knows, maybe she really isnt dead?
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG if Sonam rily died then Aryan is going 2 haunt Anu 4eva!...... 😆
adorablenabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update..
I guess just when the show gets interesting they make it all boring again..

Nabs
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot i like your way of updates and your comments awesome....

when i was reading the update and when i read about sonam i was like what!!!! i i read that over and over again to clarify! that really touched me!
smilingstar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety001

thanks a lot i like your way of updates and your comments awesome....

when i was reading the update and when i read about sonam i was like what!!!! i i read that over and over again to clarify! that really touched me!

Awww, thank you. I do my best, Hahaha.
Oh and Yeah! I was pretty surprised myself when I was watching the episode. I was like WHATT???!!! Seriously. That was sooo unexpectd, which is highly unlikely coming from this show!
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think aryan is going to say nickil mudered soman... btw thankz for the update....
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update.
👏 👏 👏
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update
i don't think sonam died
simy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail