My prediction on the Sonam Raaz

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

{ My theory is based on the fact that I think Nikhil is completely innocent}

***Okay we know that due to the fact that Nikhil was famous in school as Rocky from his band and a lot of girls were after him. Here are some things that might have transpired to bring about this new Raaz on ELAS***

1. Sonam may have been in love with Nikhil (Rocky) since he was a rock star but was never able to tell him but probably told one of his friends who also happened to be attracted to Sonam

2. The friend maybe Gaurav or Rohit who is already jealous of Nikhil success and fame in school; grows even upset 😡as Sonam is completely smitten by Nikhil rock star aura … Nikhil who does not even know she exists and ignores him who would died for her love. As she keeps sending her love to Nikhil through his Friend; she gets positive responses from the friend instead of Nikhil 😕who is oblivious to this fact.

3. Sonam wants to meet Nikhil and the friend sets up a fake meeting (at the house in painting) with her on a day that he is sure Nikhil is out town or on concert and dresses up with Nikhil clothes, turns off the light and attacks 😡Sonam when she refuses his advance. Sonam all the while thinking she is with Rocky and that Rocky was her assailant

The rest we know

I see the relationship between Anu and Nikhil will be strained and Sonam may finally get her man Nikhil while Aryan will be with Anu which will be terrible if it happens😭

What are your thoughts???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora

{ My theory is based on the fact that I think Nikhil is completely innocent}

***Okay we know that due to the fact that Nikhil was famous in school as Rocky from his band and a lot of girls were after him. Here are some things that might have transpired to bring about this new Raaz on ELAS***

1. Sonam may have been in love with Nikhil (Rocky) since he was a rock star but was never able to tell him but probably told one of his friends who also happened to be attracted to Sonam

2. The friend maybe Gaurav or Rohit who is already jealous of Nikhil success and fame in school; grows even upset 😡as Sonam is completely smitten by Nikhil rock star aura … Nikhil who does not even know she exists and ignores him who would died for her love. As she keeps sending her love to Nikhil through his Friend; she gets positive responses from the friend instead of Nikhil 😕who is oblivious to this fact.

3. Sonam wants to meet Nikhil and the friend sets up a fake meeting (at the house in painting) with her on a day that he is sure Nikhil is out town or on concert and dresses up with Nikhil clothes, turns off the light and attacks 😡Sonam when she refuses his advance. Sonam all the while thinking she is with Rocky and that Rocky was her assailant

The rest we know

I see the relationship between Anu and Nikhil will be strained and Sonam may finally get her man Nikhil while Aryan will be with Anu which will be terrible if it happens😭

What are your thoughts???

well except for the part in pink i think the rest makes alot of sense...i doubt that nik did anything cuz he didn't even recognize her when he 1st saw her....and plus wasn't he in America or something when this happened 5 years ago? but good observations!

belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How come Sonam and Nik's other friends looks young, I thought Nik's is in his 40's, but I don't think Sonam looks close to that age. How can she be his college mat?
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good obervations and it makes sense too...but remember this show has no logic left (assuming there was some in the beginning 😆 ) in it....so who knows what they will show...i just hope they dont keep introducing new characters just for nothing
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful prediction n it also makes all the sense unlike ofcourse our own serial 😆 😆 😆
is there n e way v could contact the team of elas and tell them how v feel.. if they need good script i guess v could help them a bit with it since v have some wonderful writers here..
at least the serial wont suck!!! 😡 😡
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That is a great prediction, and it makes a lot of sense. I was thinking of something along those lines too! But I wonder if this whole thing is SUPPOSED to make sense... 😆
Hopefully they don't drag it on soo much and make things worse.
I am wondering as to how in the world this show is going to end...if it ever ends...
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol..U would have also said when its gng to end in ur predicition lol 😆

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one, If I had the Power would hire you as E L A S Director cum Writer. Totally Concurr withe you. flora 😉
belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think someone is creating the situation so Anu will doubt on Nikhil. Someone who knows that "Rocky" is/was Nik's nick name, and someone who is familiar with old house. I guess, Sonam is just acting directed by nik's first wife.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Good observations!
My take on that was that Nikhil has a twin named Rocky and I think that Rocky kidnapped Nikhil and pretended he was Nikhil.And I think that Nikhil's twin Rocky wanted Nikhil's wealth and that's why he is pretending he is Rocky and I think what Sonam is saying is true but the culprit is not Nikhil but the real Rocky.