Brief Update: May 8th 2007

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Highlights for May 8th, 2007

Ananya is shocked to hear Gaurav call Nikhal as Rocky... She wonders if Nikhal really is Rocky... She then denies it herself and thinks she should suspect her husband... Aryan calls... He asks if she talked to Nikhal about Rocky... Ananya says that Nikhal is not Rocky and asks him not to bother them again or else she will file a complain against him... Aryan says he feels she is hiding something and he will find out the truth very soon... He hangs up the phone, leaving Ananya worried... Meera comes there and asks her to go to sleep... She asks Meera to take her to the mandir the next day...

Sonam looks totally blank lying down... Aryan is sad to see her in such a state and vows to find out the truth no matter what...

Abhinav is praying at the mandir... He asks God to give him a chance to clear the misunderstanding between him and Meera... Meera and Anu come there and pray... Anu thinks that she feels Nikhal is innocent and she should support him... Meera thinks that she has fulfilled all her responsibilities as her daughter is all grown up and has such a wonderful husband... She opens her eyes and sees Abhinav... She leaves, followed by Abhinav... He asks her to give him a chance to clear the misunderstanding... Anu comes there and with folded hands asks him to go away... Abhinav is devastated...

Anu and Meera come home... Gaurav and Nikhal are chatting... Gaurav tells Anu that Nikhal was in a band called Rocky and the band and girls were crazy after him... He asks if Nikhal ever told her about his several romances in college... Anu seemed disturbed... Gaurav asks if there is anything he said which bothered her... Nikhal says that it is nothing like that as there is nothing hidden between him and Ananya... Gaurav asks Ananya to come and inaugurate his resturant in the evening...

Ananya and Nikhal go to the inauguration... Ananya spots Aryan arguing with Gaurav... She is shocked... Aryan leaves and Ananya follows him in the car... She confronts him and asks why he is after them... Aryan is confused... Ananya asks him about Gaurav... Aryan says that he was just talking to the resturant owner about his bad service... Annaya gets mad and says this can't be a co incidence that Gaurav came to stay at out house and is calling Nikhal Rocky... Aryan is shocked... He says this means you lied to me about Nikhal being Rocky... Ananya says that Nikhal is ROcky but he has not one anything... Aryan gets upset at Ananya and says that she is just trying to protect her husband... He takes her to his house and shows her the stuff he got from the police station... He tells her about the cuff links he found... He then takes her to Sonam's room where Sonam is lying looking like a dead body... Ananya is shocked to see all this...

Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Maha...nice update πŸ˜‰
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx a bunch Maha. 😊 More dragging.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks!
I hope that Aryan doesn't do anything wrong.
Nikhil if he is lying then plz don't
Anu plz believe in friendship too.
Sonam plz don't get scared and tell the reality plz.
I am getting tired!
Even though it is 6:33pm here I feel like going to sleep just by reading the update πŸ˜†
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks...looks like ananya is slowly getting convinced by aryan...i think she will now see the same picture of the house with nik's photo at home
achchilarki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😭

Moderator's Note:
Refrain from posting just smileys.
Edited by Natasha_I - 17 years ago
ajain73 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bystander

thanks...looks like ananya is slowly getting convinced by aryan...i think she will now see the same picture of the house with nik's photo at home

please tell all this to writer then only you and we can be freash all the timeπŸ˜‰

somebody helppppppppp

snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agee...annaya will get conviced... it sux...
newayz.. thankz for da qucik update...
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nousheengeorge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur great service