Brief Update: May 7th 2007

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Ek Ladki...Update: May 7, 2007

• Aryan calls up Ananya and asks her to ask Nikhil what his nick name in high school was. Anu says that she won't ask Nikhil about this and that he has to stop calling them at home.
  • Biji is getting blank calls and Anu gets another call from Aryan. Nikhil asks who it is and Anu replies that it's a wrong number.
  • Anu says the same thing many times when Nikhil asks her. Then, someone calls up and asks for "Rocky". Anu gets mad and says that there isn't any Rocky here and asks Aryan to stop the nonsense.
  • Nikhil forgot his cellphone and Anu pitches in to find his cell at home. Then, a call comes and the caller asks for Rocky. Anu cancels the phone.
  • Anu tells Nikhil that she couldn't find his cellphone and lies to him.
  • At night, Aryan calls up Anu and Anu tells him to stay away from their life, blah blah. Nikhil overhears and tells Anu to never speak to Aryan because he has ruined his reputation. Nikhil tells Anu that the only reason he isn't shouting at Aryan is because he had once saved Anu's life.
  • Anu comes to Meera's room and sees Biji talking to her. Biji tells Meera that no matter how close a husband and a wife are, there is a stranger on the other side of the person. There might be a past history connected with that person. Biji is talking about Anu's dad.
  • Anu takes note of Biji's words and wonders if Nikhil is really Rocky and that he is trying to hide things.
  • Next day, someone knocks on the door and Anu opens the door. The man asks for Rocky and Anu says that there isn't any Rocky here. Just then, the man sees Nikhil and calls him Rocky. Nikhil is happy to see his friend and identifies him as Gaurav. Anu is flabbergasted and wonders about what Aryan said all this time.

The End!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Natasha... I wonder where this show is heading 😕
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you soo much!! =] Wow, sooo....looks like Nikhil could be Rocky afterall? Isn't it odd how Nikhil is meeting up w/his old friends all of the sudden? Could Aryan be behind this?
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update 😊

So Niks is Rocky... maybe like I said before, he has a split personality! 😲
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
maybe it is nik who is sick and not sonum after all 😉 like that ajay devgan movie deewanagi or something like that ...but i sincerely hope not...yah nik's old friends are appearing all of a sudden 😆
Edited by bystander - 17 years ago
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope our sweet and innocent nikhil wasnt an emo punk in high school! lolz!!!
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice work.
keep up the good work.
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks! flabbergasted!!! i like that word!!!!!!
anjalijai thumbnail
thanks for the update..crappy episode what a drag this show is just when you think its almost over they put another nonsense story in there..
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot natasha.. finally the story moved ahead.. funny to c all of nicks old friends and someone suddenly callin him rocky. 😆