Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
for the past few weeks i have noticed theyre playing the same thing over and over and over again and i am soooooooo fed up of seeing the same things happening in ELAS...i think they shud change the writers of ELAS..this story is not going anyhwere.. we all know by now that sonam is acting liek a freak when she sees nikhil.. but the writers keep showing us the same thing over and over and over and over agian... i dont see any point it is cause i think its such a waste of time ...dont u guys think so? i really think its hight time now and the story shud move on..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halima006 thumbnail
yh i agree fist ayesha and now sonum ahhhhh what are the writers up to
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup...they seem to be going in circles...i dunno wht the deal with sonam is and if Nik is actually a killer or not but the least they could do is move the story along...
anjilly123 thumbnail
yes the first one was tulika then veer and after that aisha, now its aryan with sonam
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know they do the same 4 kasamh se u watch the whole epi but u reach NOWHERE πŸ˜†
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Natasha3

for the past few weeks i have noticed theyre playing the same thing over and over and over again and i am soooooooo fed up of seeing the same things happening in ELAS...i think they shud change the writers of ELAS..this story is not going anyhwere.. we all know by now that sonam is acting liek a freak when she sees nikhil.. but the writers keep showing us the same thing over and over and over and over agian... i dont see any point it is cause i think its such a waste of time ...dont u guys think so? i really think its hight time now and the story shud move on..

Just Running around bushes, why not havew lovely song and move forward in a months time and clear the air? but sponsers not agreeing?😭

Edited by manzz - 17 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Or is it ran out of Ideas? Fill in the gaps for extensions? πŸ˜› 🀣
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol..
the write has nuthng to do nw..Lol.
The luvs history n repeating the same thing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cheri

i know they do the same 4 kasamh se u watch the whole epi but u reach NOWHERE πŸ˜†

Lmao.....Hahaha totally agree with you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Natasha3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheri

so true... im fed up of all those flashbacks they keep playingπŸ˜†