ELAS Highlights: May 3, 2007 Anu may help

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Highlights: May 3, 2007

I am soooo sorry for this bigggg delay. I had a lot of work to do, and I just didn't have time to update yesterday. When I did find the time, my internet was down...I'm soo sorry. Thanks for your patience! Well anyways, here are brief highlights!

• Priya tells Aryan that me must find out things about Nikhils past. This could help them figure out why Sonam called Nikhil Rocky.
  • So Aryan goes to Nikhil's old college of Art and Commerce and looks through old books that Nikhil used.
  • Aryan goes to visit an old friend of Nikhil's, Rohit Kapoor. He tells Rohit that he and Nikhil are real good friends, and they made a bet that they will go and find out eachothers past life.
  • Rohit find this to be amusing, as back in the past, Nikhl was known for making bets over everything.
  • Aryan asks Rohit if he by chance happens to know if Nikhil had a nickname...such as rocky.
  • Rohit is hesitant of this, and asks if Aryan really is a friend of his.
  • Anu is upset over her father, and is sitting in a room thinking. Nikhil comes in and asks her as to who she's thinking about, and why she didnt see him coming in.
  • She tells him that she's just stressed over everything, and doesn't know who to trust anymore.
  • Nikhil says that she could always trust him no matter what.
  • Anu tells Nikhil that she feels that she doesn't know him well enough either, that there are probably many things that she's oblivious of.
  • Nikhil says that she will know him soon, and that she should fully understand their love. He tells her that he wants to take her out shopping, as she never even asks, and that is rare for the husbands to offer to take their wives out shopping.
  • Priya tells Aryan that they must have Anu or Nikhil's cooperation in this case, ASAP, as Sonam's condition is getting worse and worse. She tells Aryan to ask Anu for help. Aryan is in doubt, but calls up Anu.
  • Nikhil and Anu are walking back from shopping, and Nikhil goes to start the car, as Anu gets a call from Aryan.
  • She yells at him to leave them alone and stop interfering in their lives. She hangs up on him.
  • Aryan tells Priya that he knew this would happen.
  • As Nikhil and Anu are about to leave, they run into Rohit Kapoor. It's been 5 years since Nikhil and Rohit have seen eachother.
  • Nikhil introduces Anu to Rohit, and Rohit jokes about how Nikhil never even invited him to his wedding.
  • Rohit tells Nikhil that he met his friend today, who made a bet to find out about Nikhil's college life. He says that he even asked if his nickname was Rocky.
  • Nikhil is hesitant and surprised and asks Rohit as to whom asked this.
  • Rohit says that the guys name was Aryan.
  • Nikhil and Anu are furious to hear this.
  • Anu goes to confront Aryan about being disrespectful, and asks him as to why he's after Nikhil for no reason.
  • Aryan says that there is no reason for him to be going after Nikhil, other than the fact that he's concerned about Sonam's condition and how she's somehow linked to Nikhil.
  • He tells her that they did and experiment the previous day, and Sonam was yelling out Rocky's name, and she pointed out Nikhil's picture, as Rocky.
  • He asks Anu to please help them out, as this could answer a lot of questions.
  • Anu asks as to why she must help.
  • Aryan says that this way the case will be solved, and Nikhil would even be off the hook. All he needs is Anu's help, and he would like her to ask Nikhil if he knows anything about Rocky.
  • End
Comments: Good episode. Aryan is kind of on a role. I kind of suspected Nikhil in this episode, as he got kind of nervous when Rohit brought up the Rocky nickname. We don't know much yet, but it seems that Rohit may be hiding something too. The good thing was that Anu may be willing to help Aryan this time. It seems that even she is suspected that Nikhil is up to something. It ain't all about the good looks, yah know. Hmmm, so I wonder if Nikhil is Rocky. He must be some rockstar, right? Playing that electric guitar. I hope he didn't harm Sonam! Post your views! Again, I'm sorrryyyyy for the delayyy! Have a fantabulous ELAS-free Weekend!!!

Rating: 4/5
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tansup3rman thumbnail
thanks for the update...awesome things happening πŸ˜†
mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOOOH finaally a chaska! lolz....nice highlitez....
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes!!! yes this is wut i wuz waiting 4!
thx 4 upd8!
SonuSitara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx..this show keeps getting sillier day by day πŸ˜†
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
simy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 the update 😊 wunder wat this is all abt??? πŸ˜•

E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

I am soooo sorry for this bigggg delay. I had a lot of work to do, and I just didn't have time to update yesterday. When I did find the time, my internet was down...I'm soo sorry. Thanks for your patience! Well anyways, here are brief highlights!

Priya tells Aryan that me must find out things about Nikhils past. This could help them figure out why Sonam called Nikhil Rocky. So Aryan goes to Nikhil's old college of Art and Commerce and looks through old books that Nikhil used. Aryan goes to visit an old friend of Nikhil's, Rohit Kapoor. He tells Rohit that he and Nikhil are real good friends, and they made a bet that they will go and find out eachothers past life. Rohit find this to be amusing, as back in the past, Nikhl was known for making bets over everything. Aryan asks Rohit if he by chance happens to know if Nikhil had a nickname...such as rocky. Rohit is hesitant of this, and asks if Aryan really is a friend of his. Anu is upset over her father, and is sitting in a room thinking. Nikhil comes in and asks her as to who she's thinking about, and why she didnt see him coming in.
    She tells him that she's just stressed over everything, and doesn't know who to trust anymore. Nikhil says that she could always trust him no matter what. Anu tells Nikhil that she feels that she doesn't know him well enough either, that there are probably many things that she's oblivious of. Nikhil says that she will know him soon, and that she should fully understand their love. He tells her that he wants to take her out shopping, as she never even asks, and that is rare for the husbands to offer to take their wives out shopping. Priya tells Aryan that they must have Anu or Nikhil's cooperation in this case, ASAP, as Sonam's condition is getting worse and worse. She tells Aryan to ask Anu for help. Aryan is in doubt, but calls up Anu. Nikhil and Anu are walking back from shopping, and Nikhil goes to start the car, as Anu gets a call from Aryan. She yells at him to leave them alone and stop interfering in their lives. She hangs up on him. Aryan tells Priya that he knew this would happen. As Nikhil and Anu are about to leave, they run into Rohit Kapoor. It's been 5 years since Nikhil and Rohit have seen eachother. Nikhil introduces Anu to Rohit, and Rohit jokes about how Nikhil never even invited him to his wedding.
    Rohit tells Nikhil that he met his friend today, who made a bet to find out about Nikhil's college life. He says that he even asked if his nickname was Rocky. Nikhil is hesitant and surprised and asks Rohit as to whom asked this.
    Rohit says that the guys name was Aryan. Nikhil and Anu are furious to hear this.
    Anu goes to confront Aryan about being disrespectful, and asks him as to why he's after Nikhil for no reason. Aryan says that there is no reason for him to be going after Nikhil, other than the fact that he's concerned about Sonam's condition and how she's somehow linked to Nikhil. He tells her that they did and experiment the previous day, and Sonam was yelling out Rocky's name, and she pointed out Nikhil's picture, as Rocky. He asks Anu to please help them out, as this could answer a lot of questions. Anu asks as to why she must help. Aryan says that this way the case will be solved, and Nikhil would even be off the hook. All he needs is Anu's help, and he would like her to ask Nikhil if he knows anything about Rocky.
  • End

Comments: Good episode. Aryan is kind of on a role. I kind of suspected Nikhil in this episode, as he got kind of nervous when Rohit brought up the Rocky nickname. We don't know much yet, but it seems that Rohit may be hiding something too. The good thing was that Anu may be willing to help Aryan this time. It seems that even she is suspected that Nikhil is up to something. It ain't all about the good looks, yah know. Hmmm, so I wonder if Nikhil is Rocky. He must be some rockstar, right? Playing that electric guitar. I hope he didn't harm Sonam! Post your views! Again, I'm sorrryyyyy for the delayyy! Have a fantabulous ELAS-free Weekend!!!

LOL maybe nikil has an evil twin brother, wonder why we never met Nikils family in the first place not even a pic of his mum and dad just Amma now somthing is fishy about that dudes past

E~Belle thumbnail

Priya tells Aryan that me must find out things about Nikhils past. This could help them figure out why Sonam called Nikhil Rocky. So Aryan goes to Nikhil's old college of Art and Commerce and looks through old books that Nikhil used. Aryan goes to visit an old friend of Nikhil's, Rohit Kapoor. He tells Rohit that he and Nikhil are real good friends, and they made a bet that they will go and find out eachothers past life. Rohit find this to be amusing, as back in the past, Nikhl was known for making bets over everything. Aryan asks Rohit if he by chance happens to know if Nikhil had a nickname...such as rocky. Rohit is hesitant of this, and asks if Aryan really is a friend of his. Anu is upset over her father, and is sitting in a room thinking. Nikhil comes in and asks her as to who she's thinking about, and why she didnt see him coming in.
    She tells him that she's just stressed over everything, and doesn't know who to trust anymore. Nikhil says that she could always trust him no matter what. Anu tells Nikhil that she feels that she doesn't know him well enough either, that there are probably many things that she's oblivious of. Nikhil says that she will know him soon, and that she should fully understand their love. He tells her that he wants to take her out shopping, as she never even asks, and that is rare for the husbands to offer to take their wives out shopping. Priya tells Aryan that they must have Anu or Nikhil's cooperation in this case, ASAP, as Sonam's condition is getting worse and worse. She tells Aryan to ask Anu for help. Aryan is in doubt, but calls up Anu. Nikhil and Anu are walking back from shopping, and Nikhil goes to start the car, as Anu gets a call from Aryan. She yells at him to leave them alone and stop interfering in their lives. She hangs up on him. Aryan tells Priya that he knew this would happen. As Nikhil and Anu are about to leave, they run into Rohit Kapoor. It's been 5 years since Nikhil and Rohit have seen eachother. Nikhil introduces Anu to Rohit, and Rohit jokes about how Nikhil never even invited him to his wedding.
    Rohit tells Nikhil that he met his friend today, who made a bet to find out about Nikhil's college life. He says that he even asked if his nickname was Rocky. Nikhil is hesitant and surprised and asks Rohit as to whom asked this.
    Rohit says that the guys name was Aryan. Nikhil and Anu are furious to hear this.
    Anu goes to confront Aryan about being disrespectful, and asks him as to why he's after Nikhil for no reason. Aryan says that there is no reason for him to be going after Nikhil, other than the fact that he's concerned about Sonam's condition and how she's somehow linked to Nikhil. He tells her that they did and experiment the previous day, and Sonam was yelling out Rocky's name, and she pointed out Nikhil's picture, as Rocky. He asks Anu to please help them out, as this could answer a lot of questions. Anu asks as to why she must help. Aryan says that this way the case will be solved, and Nikhil would even be off the hook. All he needs is Anu's help, and he would like her to ask Nikhil if he knows anything about Rocky.
  • End

hmm perhaps he as an evil twin brother, and we never got to know anything abt Nikil or his parents or his past that dude too(Nikil) is mysteros just amma and not even a pic of his parents dead or alive , just suscessful bizman and a big house , me wants to know whats up with all the mystery

E~Belle thumbnail

• End

hmm perhaps he as an evil twin brother, and we never got to know anything abt Nikil or his parents or his past that dude too(Nikil) is mysteros just amma and not even a pic of his parents dead or alive , just suscessful bizman and a big house , me wants to know whats up with all the mystery😑