sumu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
How did they know what happened to sonam ? i mean with knife and everything sonam did not tell any thing and her lady doctor was saying that they have to do everything same way it happened. and they did . but how did they know?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cadillac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sometimes you have to let them assume that they know everything. :)

When Aryan can go to nikhil's house without any info on his house and can open his wardrobe then anything is possible.

halima006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the writers 😕 you never know what they are up to
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sumu87

How did they know what happened to sonam ? i mean with knife and everything sonam did not tell any thing and her lady doctor was saying that they have to do everything same way it happened. and they did . but how did they know?

Because sonam whole the time yells when she sees nikhil, and says He will kill me, all that. so they tried with a knife..

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the writers know everything...dont you know that.... 😆 ...so the actors also know... 😆 magically...come on...if they know the whole incident to enact it...then the whole purpose of finding out...etc is a waste 😆
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is EXCATLY what i was thinking! who told them abt a knife? it couldve been a gun or a danda or something! lol man these ppl are too too much! 🤢
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol..

Kya pata..but sumtimes they have to assume..

Lol..warna story aage kaise jaayegi?😆

Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u know wat? even i was thinking the same thing... doctor priya said they shud repeat everything .. how wud they know? they can only repeat it when they KNOW it.. but ... as far as we know.. they have no clue abt whts going on with sonams life.. and if they already KNOW wat happened wat was the point of repeating it?😕

mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lolz *rollz eyez* elas is soo like that.....mhmm *maybe aryaan killed TRIED to kill Sonam* and Nikhil broke up with sonam so voskoh vuseh nafrat hoti hai and all tat bakwaas....and she prob is working 4 ayesha as well....