Frequent Posters

snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i agree... that she's not tulika...
bani 4020 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
could be cuz ... the way she acts...... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bani 4020 thumbnail
true but... den.. who... is ...SONAM!!!?
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
How can Sonum Be Tulikha , When Tulikha Is In Jail ? In as so far I understand she cannot come out as it is a non bailable offence for which she is jailed. 🤣
Edited by manzz - 17 years ago
Manzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara7866

whoz tulika..plz tell me.thnxx

Tulikha is Nikhil's First Wife, is in Jail for framing some one called Veer, Now Veer was Nikhil's friend and got killed falling of a cliff.

Note :- if you read this topic from page #1 thru to Page #5 you will almost get the gist lol. Or if you want more, Please go to Archive, written and video updates are available.

My pleasure in anticipation of your Thanks / thank yous. 🤣

Edited by manzz - 17 years ago
Manzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessica_darr

soonam cannot be tulika because when she gets the the flashbacks she see's veer pratap's house and tulika wzzzzz not shown dead

Hey You Got this Right, Sonum Will be Shown as Veer's Sister. 👏👏 Nice and Wonderful thinking keep it up.👏👏

princepessa thumbnail
I thought the same thing at first but my husband thinks my mind is running overtime...but Tulika can't jsut disappear...she will make an entry sooner or later.
princeali thumbnail
if they bring back tulika, it would be plain stupid...and this would mean that the show producers dont have any good ideas left....
armaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe nikhil resembles someone from her past. she thinks that nikhil did something to her but she is probably mistaken. maybe he was around the scene when something happened and Nikhil is not even aware of it. He was probably drunk or drugged....
desichicka35 thumbnail
tulika is in jail remember? and it can't be tulika..she would never be this nice and she would be like nikhil blah and do some sazish...