Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: safeera

heyy i want to see sai and shakti wedding pictures plzzzzzzzz

Try the gallery.. or wait i think i have it..

here you go..

maleeha_raven thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who is parashar? I don't understand his character. Plz help

Thanks
RAJEEVJI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks

2 song which cae in ELAS. looking for Film names

A. phele dul yun hi nibha lete hain
dars seene mein laga lete hain

B. dil ko tumne
chua hai jabse
dil yeh dhakane
laga hai tabse
sansein gungunaane lagi...

THANKS
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maleeha_raven

who is parashar? I don't understand his character. Plz help

Thanks

even i dunno..hope someone helps u..hvnt watched elas fr sometime..so have no idea
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: butterlicious

even i dunno..hope someone helps u..hvnt watched elas fr sometime..so have no idea

He is just an evil bussines man, who want Nikhils property, he is the man who took over Ananya's house, because meera signed a wrong paper. And no Maya have gived him the pover of Nikhils property and he have gived nikhil some days to give him his money back.. and now anu's father payed...

mizz_1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm....what was ayeshaz maksaat of marrying nik....she already had his $ what more did she need?!
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey does nebody kno ne rily rily gud website dat gud make siggyz like da siggys ppl make here @ I.F?
somebody plz help!
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mizz_1818

hmm....what was ayeshaz maksaat of marrying nik....she already had his $ what more did she need?!

You know what? That's the strange part. We never really found out exactly WHYYYYY she wanted HISSSS money. I mean, you would think she would be after Abhinav's money for revenge.
But the main reason she came to them in the first place was, (I think you know this) that apparently Abhinav had an affair with Maya, and Meera caught them. So then he left for 20 years, and came back 20 years later. All of the sudden, Ayesha appears, and we later find out that she is Abhinav's daughter. So was basically here for revenge, cause Abhinav left Maya and Ayesha all alone, and I guess they had money problems. So they decided to play revenge on Anu, Ayesha's step sister. And I guess they figured that Nikhil is her everything, so they'd take his money. It would be easy to manipulate him once he is weak. I guess that's it. But yeah, it's pretty confusing. It was hard to depict WHYYYY she wanted Nikhil's money. But I guess it was cause he was an easy target, and with him all crashed down, Anu would be nothing?
Haha that was long, but I hope it helped!
flute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It must not end on sony like other serials.
winx1505 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey even i have a serious doubt...........plz answer me.
i used to watch elas a long time back.....i think till ayesha was caught n everything got back to normal n they got everything back..................i did not watch after that..............but wen i watched it yesterday...things have been changed so much.i do not understand who is soham?n y is nikhil not supportin anu?who he loved soooo much...................guys i really wanna get back to this program but i don understand wats goin on.soooooooo plzzzz help me.....i really need ur help.thanx in advance.