Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Gracella

<br><span>hey cheri.welcome back!!Okay first tell me which episode was the last one u've seen? or at least tell me what happened in it? i might help u then with a recap</span>

I saw yesterdays i think in which Nikhil took anushka & ran away................
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cheri

I saw yesterdays i think in which Nikhil took anushka & ran away................

no that was in monday's episode( 20th aug)...

cheri i meant which episode was the last one u saw before going on vacation๐Ÿ˜† You want a reacp from the past 3 weeks nah... so which epi was the last u saw.. 3 weeks ago???

tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guyz... plz help me with the song comes when Nikhil "dead"... sounds like Naino ki math soniyo re naino ki math soniyo...!!
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm Confuse with a qustion, I need help! My qustion is How did Drun know that Nikhil is Anand Tander? Maybe I think I had miss that part ๐Ÿ˜ญ ,So can someone pls answer my qustion. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Sulman - 17 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sulman

I'm Confuse with a qustion, I need help! My qustion is How did Drun know that Nikhil is Anand Tander? Maybe I think I had miss that part ๐Ÿ˜ญ ,So can someone pls answer my qustion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey!
well Dhruv saw the news on Tv of NIkhil Samarth who's killed by his ex-wife Ananya Sachdev.. they showed pics of Nikhil..so thats; how Dhruv got to know that NIkhil=Anand
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

soniaali thumbnail
hi hope someone can help me here i want to watch anus wedding. character played by kanci kaul the old ananya i jst want to watch the whole wedding again i dont know which episode if u please give me the dates or links thanks alot
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniaali

hi hope someone can help me here i want to watch anus wedding. character played by kanci kaul the old ananya i jst want to watch the whole wedding again i dont know which episode if u please give me the dates or links thanks alot

Hmmh, actually i don't know the exact date.. i think we'll have to check the updates then in our archive....and when we get the date.. u will have the video too๐Ÿ˜‰
soniaali thumbnail
hi i am still waiting for the videos of anus wedding