Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: minal_april

hi! can someone tell me what other shows/movies sai has done??

Hi Minal,

Sai (Deodhar-Anand) was earlier seen in action serials like "Saara Akash" and "CID". She was also seen in Nach Baliye after which she went on a sabbatical. Then she got two exciting offers in the serials "Kasautii Zindagi Kay" and "DON".

As far as i know, she didnt' play in any movie😉

Love,
Gracella

tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Want to know something,very curious,have not been watching this serial for a while and also not reading the updates,ooflate have started watching it again..

Can anyone tell me why is laila aganist the meeting of Anu n Nikhil..I know laila was called so that dhruv and Anu don't marry each other but why is she aganist Anu n Nikhil

Thanks in advance
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellybuff

Want to know something,very curious,have not been watching this serial for a while and also not reading the updates,ooflate have started watching it again..

Can anyone tell me why is laila aganist the meeting of Anu n Nikhil..I know laila was called so that dhruv and Anu don't marry each other but why is she aganist Anu n Nikhil

Thanks in advance

I haven't watched this week's epsiodes yet but based on the storyline form last week, Laila wants Nikhal for herself... She used to like Nikhal (since he was a business tycoon) in the beginning of the show but Nikhal fell for Ananya... Now that she is back, and found out that Anu is married to Nikhal, she wants to get Dhurv and Anu together so that she can have Nikhal for herself... Hope I didn't confuse you... 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha21

I haven't watched this week's epsiodes yet but based on the storyline form last week, Laila wants Nikhal for herself... She used to like Nikhal (since he was a business tycoon) in the beginning of the show but Nikhal fell for Ananya... Now that she is back, and found out that Anu is married to Nikhal, she wants to get Dhurv and Anu together so that she can have Nikhal for herself... Hope I didn't confuse you... 😳

Hi,. i wanted to add more details😛:

well Laila knows everything now, coz Nikhil told her abt it! She knows why Nikhil misbehaved with ananya, coz he thought he would die after the bone marrow transplant and wanted ananya to hate him so much, that his death wouldn't make ananya cry for him! So he wanted Ananya to forget him and move on if life..😕

But now that Dr Dhruv almost cured him completely, he wants to tell ananya the whole truth abt his behaviour!😛
But laila,as Maha said😉, wants Nikhil for herself, so although her massi Kiran( dhruvs mom) called her to separate Dhruv-ananya, she wants Dhruv-Ananya to be together, so that Nikhil could be her and hers only! Hence she does everything to avoid that Nikhil-Ananya could possibly meet! Coz she knows, once ananya knows the whole truth behind nikhil's behaviour towards her, she'll forget and forgive him and they will live happily ever after!

I hope u understand now.. if not feel free to ask again😉

Love,
Gracella
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone have the video when kanchi came on mtv style awards & gave a smalll interview................ or the nominees special video?'

she was wearig this dress:

cheri thumbnail
Does anyone have the video when kanchi came on mtv style awards & gave a smalll interview................ or the nominees special video?'

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheri

hey cheri:
i found this link:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6788074276135146/mtvwinners/

i don't know if it's the right one😕 it's the sbs video

and this post is by our Nadia😉
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=450912

red carpet etc videos and many more

Love,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
cheri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

<span>hey cheri:</span><br><span>i found this link:</span>http://www.zippyvideos.com/6788074276135146/mtvwinners/<br><span>i don't know if it's the right one</span> it's the sbs video<br><span>and this post is by our Nadia😉</span><span>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45 0912<br></span><span>red carpet etc videos and many more</span><br><br><span>Love,</span><br><span>Gracella</span>

thanksss but the videoz which Nadia posted have expired ALL the red carpert ones 7 Kanchi was shown on red carpet only 😭
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
oh i'm sorry cheri, i should have checked the videos first 😕
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Hi,. i wanted to add more details😛:

well Laila knows everything now, coz Nikhil told her abt it! She knows why Nikhil misbehaved with ananya, coz he thought he would die after the bone marrow transplant and wanted ananya to hate him so much, that his death wouldn't make ananya cry for him! So he wanted Ananya to forget him and move on if life..😕

But now that Dr Dhruv almost cured him completely, he wants to tell ananya the whole truth abt his behaviour!😛
But laila,as Maha said😉, wants Nikhil for herself, so although her massi Kiran( dhruvs mom) called her to separate Dhruv-ananya, she wants Dhruv-Ananya to be together, so that Nikhil could be her and hers only! Hence she does everything to avoid that Nikhil-Ananya could possibly meet! Coz she knows, once ananya knows the whole truth behind nikhil's behaviour towards her, she'll forget and forgive him and they will live happily ever after!

I hope u understand now.. if not feel free to ask again😉

THanks maha and Gracella for the update...Appreciate it..Hope Nik and anu meet soon and they don't drag the serial too much