kabby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi guys the boy who works in nikhils office loves anu really badly wants anu for jeevan saathi so wats going to happen to nikhil an akshay who is she going to go with i want her to go with akshay they make a nice couple together nikhil looks a bit 2 old for anu dont you think guys &n bsp; WHO DO YOU LOT WANT ANU WITH 1) AKSHAY 2) NIKHIL 😊 😛😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Annu wil make him her best friend but will fall for Nikhil 😛
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Butterrr,

You know the story of ELAS is it? how do you know what's to come??

luv,
Raksha
butterfly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well if you google the orginal soap this is a remake/copy of then, sorry to disapoint all you akshay lovers or the guy who works in Nikhil office.
But she is going to fall for Nikhil, which is just Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, because he is way to old for her, really gross.
Now if they end up changing the story then your guess is as good as mine. But if they stick to the story, which they are so far, word by word, than no, she is only going to fall for Nikhil 🤢
anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: butterfly04

well if you google the orginal soap this is a remake/copy of then, sorry to disapoint all you akshay lovers or the guy who works in Nikhil office.
But she is going to fall for Nikhil, which is just Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, because he is way to old for her, really gross.
Now if they end up changing the story then your guess is as good as mine. But if they stick to the story, which they are so far, word by word, than no, she is only going to fall for Nikhil 🤢

i think anu will fall for nikhil almost towards the end because the baby is going to be stolen and nikhil would not know that he ever had a baby. but when anu starts searching for the stolen baby and nikhil too comes to know about it. they come closer i guess.😉
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Shakti can portray that character very well, first in the series he is becoming a dad so i think an teen guy wud not fit in to tht to become a dad.. so shakti can do it very well
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anu will fall for nikil-thats for sure 😛
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm i would like anu to fall for akshya
if not then nikhil
i dont like that other guy
it looks like if he does lots of makeup on his face with using a lipstick on his lips 😕 😆
*Dipti* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she will look really cute with Nikhil
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocku46

I think she will look really cute with Nikhil

me think so too.