wen anu finds out shes preggie...

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

wen she finds out shes pregnant, and she tells her family, do you think that they will support her or think she had a one night stand with someone? πŸ˜•

i personally think that her family will put her on the road wen she tries to proove that she didnt sleep with anyone! it will create a controversy! 😭

Edited by mikagurl23 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm with you Mika. Like i said before i don't think that her family will support her, the only person i have hope for is her mammu who trusts her alot. I also think that they will not beleive her innocence. Maybe she will still go to New York and over there the story will go on. I think that Akshay will help Anu out of all of this and help her out.

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh, i think that her family will decide going to New York was a bad idea and that something happened in New YorkπŸ˜•
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am very sure her biji will not support her, but i have a feeling that her mom might support her, and her mom supporting her means going against biji... so they both might have to leave the house as well or biji leaving πŸ˜•
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

I am very sure her biji will not support her, but i have a feeling that her mom might support her, and her mom supporting her means going against biji... so they both might have to leave the house as well or biji leaving πŸ˜•

her biji will blame anu's mom at the first place for noy bringing up anu properly

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Dunno whats gonna happen...gotta keep watching ELAS TO see it.....have gotta gut feeling something terrible is going to happen with the poor girl
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yah i too think that her family wont believe her
poor anu
pata nahi abh kya hoga
i think that her mamu might support her
Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jingle

her biji will blame anu's mom at the first place for noy bringing up anu properly

i agree with u both. But i think Anu will be alone to face everything. Her family will go against her. Its really sad