Girl4rm_Chitz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys...lets discuss abt the present going on of ELAS

Oh, Wow!!!!!!!!!!! How can doctors create such a mistake its called foolishness and lepravahi, which is wrong. Most of the time Indian doctors make all the mistakes grrr..........I hate this. Sorry should not use this word but i got angry😡. Anyways what is going to happen to poor Anu? Some questions for yall' to answer and then my view.

#1- First of all, How will Anu react when she learns that is pregnant?

#2-How will the family support and will they believe her?

#3-Will she know in time before going to America whose child it is?

#4-Will she abort the child after learning the truth?

#5-Will the nurse at the hospitals get sued for the artifical implants by Anu's family?

#6-Will Anu ever find out that if she borns the baby and return it to Shakti Anand?

Plz give your views in the posts thx a lot.

Now my view.----

I think ofcourse, Anu will get pregnant no "shuk" b/c how will the story move on and basically the story's theme about "Ek anjanni se parkisha paare." As well, how she is touching her stomach saying she is having a strange feeling. SO definitely Anu will get preganant then after she learns what happens she is going to cope with the situation -in prediction- not tell the family. Misunderstandings will be created and then Sonia will support her which is her best friend. THen Shakti Anand will fall in love with the girl my opinion.

Thx for listening post your views.

~Sanju_______________

~RONIT-POOJA JODI FOREVER WITH LOVE~YMLH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

#1- First of all, How will Anu react when she learns that is pregnant?

From the innocent kind of person anu is, i am sure that she will be shocked. Because she doesnt know how all this happened and the way people will be treating her, she will probably give up on life for a while.

#2-How will the family support and will they believe her?

If no one supports anu, i am sure that her mammu will. He has always been with her. Most likely i think that Biji's trust will be shattered. I am sure that Mammu will be the one who will still want anu to go to new york.

#3-Will she know in time before going to America whose child it is?

No, i dont think that she will know who's child it is because it would be to early for her to know and then the story wont go furture. (sorry if some of that didn't make any sense)

#4-Will she abort the child after learning the truth?

Thats actually a very good question, i dont know myself. Most likely i dont think that she will. its 'kalpana se pare' the story wouldn't move on if she aborted the child.

#5-Will the nurse at the hospitals get sued for the artifical implants by Anu's family?

Thats when they find out how all this happened. Firstly, if they dont support her anymore they wouldnt actually be finding out about the hospital. Eventually they will.

#6-Will Anu ever find out that if she borns the baby and return it to Shakti Anand?

I dont know about this one. Supposably, once nikhil finds out about all this he is suppose to go looking for this one girl which is anu.

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
there was already a post about Annu ka suffer.
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi All,

We have already one post opened for this discussion, and most members have replied on to tht post, i think we all shud go and have it on tht post.

Here's the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=138046

I have to close this one, i hope i didnt hurt any of you.

Luv,
Butterr😛
Edited by buttercup - 18 years ago