Vikas Bhalla on GR8 Magazine

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Married to Punitha for seven years, the couple have a six year old daughter. Before marriage they had been going around for ten years so for them it is actually 17 years romance. "I met her when we had just passed our of school and going in to college when we met through a family friend. We ended up going to the same college and thats where it all began," says Vikas.

The image I enjoy:....
My evening drink is...
Jack Daniels Whisky on the rocks. Even when i am at home it is either Jack Daniels or Black Label. I am not a regular drinker and drink once or twice a wee and whenever i am in a good moodπŸ˜›

My addiction...
My music, I am addicted to my morning riyaaz which if I don't do theni feel as if I will have a bad day or as if my day is incomplete. My daily jog in the morning too is something which I am addicted to.😊

My Ideal woman...
My wife,Punitha who is an amazing person with a huge heart, has a very nice soul, she's beautiful, gorgeous, and the best thing that has happened to me in life. She is like a fairy come down from the skies for me. She is my dream woman.😳

My dream date....
(Slurrpp) Somebody like Angelina Jolie. She's hot.😳

My romantic date out...
Good food, good alcohol, good ambience, seaside, or waterside, moonlight sky, beautiful music in the background whether live or recorded, and me and her looking into each other's eyes😳

My sexy lady would be like...
Angelina Jolie. Absolutely man! I have not seen somebody who looks that hot in this country at leastπŸ˜›

Just for fun...
Are you are a party person?
Obviously, I enjoy going to parties too. I enjoy going out after a hard day's work and it is my kind of relaxation where i can meet friends and meet people i like and am close to.😊

Are you a morning or evening person?
I like both early morning and late night too. I ry to cut down on the late nights when they affect my morning routine of riyaaz and jogging. But then again in the profession I am in it is also necessary to be seen at parties so i try to balance that.😊

Your best dance moves...
Are in my bedroomand they are very, very private and personalπŸ˜‰

Your favourite pick-up line....
Would you go to bed with?(winks) I mean the BED lounge OK?πŸ˜†

How do you feel when female fans drool over you?
I feel flattered and nice and good. Any form of addulation makes anybody feel nice whether they admit it or don't. I am normal and I like the fact that a lot of people find me interesting.πŸ˜†

If you were marooned on a deserted island your ideal companion would be...
Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie... πŸ˜†

Your idea of passionate, spontaneous sex...
What????? Ummm... I can't..... I don't know how to answer that... I can do it but i cannot describe it.πŸ˜†

Do you get romantic in the kitchen?
Well not really because i don't enter the kitchen.πŸ˜•

What about the sex on the kitchen floor?
No, not that i remember, unless i was too drunk....πŸ˜†

Me and my liaisons....
The naughtiest thing you have done as a guy?
I have done lots of naughty things but they are not be talked about.πŸ˜›

The most dishonest thing you've done as a husband?
Once i told Punitha that i will be off alcohol for a month but the very next day i was back on to it. Then once i had to drop her at the airport to take a flight to Delhi and i promised her that i would go back home and sleep like a good boy. The flight landed back due to a techincal snag and she called me from the airport saying, "please wake up and pick me up," but the funny thing was that I was not in bed but partying with friends at the Olive and she was like, "what the hell, you said you will be going home and sleeping!"πŸ˜†

For you a one night stand means?
NO. I don't believe in a one-night stand but may be one week's stand, one-month stand or one year stand. A one-night stand is too short.πŸ˜†

Would you ever pick up a guy?
(looking surprised) Hain?? Ha, haπŸ˜† no, no, no i have never picked up a guy and actually would never pick up anybody, even a girl for that matter because I am not that kind of person who will pick up people, because I am more comfortable talking to a person, knowing her well rather than just blindly 'picking' up anyone.

If your wife puts on a few extra punds, what would be your reaction? Will she stop looking sexy?
No she's always my dream woman and a few pounds here and there won't really affect it and in fact, when she was expecting our baby she had put on weight and i thought she looked like the most gorgeous woman. I think women look too gorgeous when they are pregnant,... i loved her much, much, more at that particular point of time.πŸ˜ƒ

While in BED...
I go to BED with...
My pajamas and my shoes. I sleep with my shoes on and even change them and wear matching bedroom slippers with my pajamas.😊

In BED I dream...
Money, Lots of Money.πŸ˜†

In BED I am comfortable in...
Wearing nothingπŸ˜‰

While in BED I sleep with...
A Barbie doll.πŸ˜›

The last thing i do before going to BED is...
Kiss my daughter Good Night.😳

And the first thing you do after coming out of BED?
I yawn, I scratch at a lot of wrong placesπŸ˜‰

My BEDtime prayer...
Jai Shree Ganesh. I say Jai Shree Ganesh or Jai Mata Di at least 20,000 times a day😊

My wildest BEDroom fantasy..
Couple of women all around me, sprawled ont he floor, on the bed, on the fan, on the computer table and me alone, all by myself!πŸ˜†

My favourite BEDroom line...
Let's rock it baby!πŸ˜‰

And you say it to...
I say it to all those 20,000 women who are in my dreams, in my fantasy sprawling all over in my room.πŸ˜†

And not to your wife...
I have sweeter things to say to my wife..πŸ˜‰

Like..
'I love you'😳

And how often do you say it to her?
Like about 24 times a day. 😳

(
😳how sweeet i want him to say it to butter alsoπŸ˜†)

Courtesy: GR8

Hope you guys like it!πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks for posting
6219 thumbnail
Thank u for posting Butter...kya romantic hai...hi mein toh mar gayi...
SONYA_K thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was cho chweet ! Thanks for posting makkhaaan πŸ˜ƒ
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks butter! πŸ˜› vikas, one romantic dude! πŸ˜† 😳
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah he is very romantic, im jealous πŸ˜† πŸ˜†